homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted Guitar Parts, Amps, Racks, Pedals - anything music related that isn't a complete guitar goes here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-04-2012, 03:09 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Gold Ibanez Lo Pro Edge trem! Complete with all parts!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Gold Ibanez Lo Pro Edge tremolo bridge. Also comes with matching locking nut (with screws), trem posts, springs, and claw retainer! Everything you need to whammy to your heart's content... oh, except for the bar
Modifications (if any): I bought this trem used off of a guy. I am not sure what year model it is. It has the usual gold hardware pitting on the bass side of the trem. There is some wear/pitting on the baseplate, as well as the E, A, and D string saddles. The low E got the worst of it and the string retainer block has a little rust on it. Nothing a soak in WD 40 wouldn't fix up. I've never seen any gold Ibanez hardware that didn't eventually get pitted... I've tried to show the wear in the pics. The treble side is pretty well clean, though, and i'm sure none of this affects performance. The knife edges are very clean and have a ton of life left on them; i'd guess the trem was barely used. The locking nut is pretty well clean, though.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): All the goodies mentioned
Location (City,State or City,Country): Dandridge, TN
International OK? : i'd rather not
Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Several deals on this site, as well as Ebay
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $120 + shipping
Pictures:

please check out my band, ARC! fuisiony-metuhlz. Ultimate Warrior approved. 26 strings. www.myspace.com/officialarc
HumanFuseBen is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:04 AM   #2
SS.org Regular

HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.HumanFuseBen is shredding to new heights.
Bump! Perfect for a project guitar!

please check out my band, ARC! fuisiony-metuhlz. Ultimate Warrior approved. 26 strings. www.myspace.com/officialarc
Unread 06-09-2012, 11:23 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

Price DROP! $100 and you've got the bridge for your project guitar/backup beater.

Unread 06-13-2012, 02:14 PM   #4
SS.org Regular

Make an offer! I'd rather have some dough than a trem i'm not using. thanks!

Unread 06-16-2012, 11:25 AM   #5
The Sunwalker

Rain is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Currently selling one of my guitars to start a new project build. If my guitar does sell, then I may buy this from you as the body I'm looking to get has a edge cavity.

Unread 06-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

Do it to it, man! Keep me posted