homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted Guitar Parts, Amps, Racks, Pedals - anything music related that isn't a complete guitar goes here.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-03-2006, 09:31 AM   #1
Banned

Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
FS: 3 Duncan 6 string pups, Behringer Ultra DI-100, SM-57,

moneys tight, so i'm getting rid of things i don't use anymore

i've got a white Duncan Distortion(SH6B), a white Duncan Jazz(SH2N), and a black JB. the lead on the JB and Distortion is kind of short(i wouldn't say too short, but if your switch is far from your bridge pickup you'd need to extend the wires), so i'll let those go for 40 each. the Jazz has a nice long lead on it, i'd like to get 45 shipped for that. they are all in good condition and work well

this is the Jazz

this is the Distortion

This is the JB

the SM-57 is in good working condition, its got a scratch on it near the top on the metal, and i'd like to get 40 shipped for it. it comes with the original vinyl/leather/pleather/whatever it is case as well.

the Ultra DI-100 is in decent condition, its barely been used, maybe for an hour or 2 total use, it works well, i just stopped using it really after i got my vamp pro, it runs off a 9v, or phantom power, i almost exclusively used phantom power... features a 4x12 cab sim as well, i'd like to get 25 shipped for it

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-03-2006, 12:23 PM   #2
Banned

Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.Elysian is pretty damn metal.
hell lets add the BBE 362 i have, its had its home in my rack since i got it, i'll do 55 shipped.

Unread 10-03-2006, 05:15 PM   #3
ss.org Regular

scab has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I love the pups.. I wish I had money I can just throw around and buy all this stuff..
Scab
Unread 10-03-2006, 05:58 PM   #4
ss.org Regular

Abu-Abu will become famous soon enough
What do you exactly do with a DI box? I've seen them around a bit, but before I thought it was just like an interface or something. So you can plug into the computer, but I realise that there is no USB (or atleast I don't see a plug for it), so would it just be going into the Input on my soundcard? Or is it for a while different purpose all together?

I'm thinking about picking up that and the SM57.

Right now I'm going to go read the behringer site or something though, to see if I can get info quicker :P.

Edit: hah, I should have just went and read before searching, oh well.

So it is meant for going from like an amp head, to a mixer, so there is less power and stuff? If I wanted to record my amp, being played, or vocals I'd want to just go Mic > USB Interface/Mixer or something > Computer then, right? And the DI would be if I wanted to put my amp head directly into the computer, without going through a speaker or anything?

I think I just need the SM57 then, and I'll get a mic cable that goes to 1/4" so I can plug it into my PODxt and use that mic preamp that they have on there (I think atleast, heh), instead of getting a USB interface or something.

If you accept PayPal I'll take the SM57 for 40 shipped, just PM me your PayPal address.
Unread 10-03-2006, 06:06 PM   #5
Banned

basically what its intended for, is taking hot inputs, like the output of your head, and kicking them down to a level that you can record them with. you can record the dry signal, or you can record it with the cabinet simulation, the dry signal is way buzzy where the 4x12 sim sounds similar to how it would if you had a 4x12 mic'd... it also has a pass through so you can still run your 4x12 or cabinet so you can monitor it etc... and yes, itd go into a mixer, or i'd imagine with the proper adapter it could go to your sound card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scab
I love the pups.. I wish I had money I can just throw around and buy all this stuff..
Scab
i wish i had the money where i could just keep this stuff

Last edited by Elysian; 10-03-2006 at 06:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 10-03-2006, 06:08 PM   #6
ss.org Regular

Haha, damn you started the post before I could get my edit in I guess.
Unread 10-03-2006, 06:46 PM   #7
Banned

YGPM
Unread 10-03-2006, 06:51 PM   #8
aka zEr0

Freddie will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Shpping internationally? I'm in need of a good mic...
Unread 10-03-2006, 06:56 PM   #9
Banned

mic is pending payment...
Unread 10-03-2006, 07:04 PM   #10
ss.org Regular

Ok, I sent it.
Unread 10-03-2006, 07:05 PM   #11
Banned

mic's sold, thanks.
Unread 10-04-2006, 12:29 PM   #12
Banned

duncan distortion sold pending receipt of money order
Unread 11-02-2006, 10:39 PM   #13
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
old thread... yes I know. Do you still have the BBE and the DI box?

www.bodenhamer-electronics.com

the official gain merchant of sevenstring.org.
Unread 11-02-2006, 10:41 PM   #14
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
ICQ 10225405
AIM Elysian893
MSN ozzmancam3th@hotmail.com
Yahoo! elysian893

You'll have to get him off the forum

əBCAir
Closed Thread