homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-21-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
NFCD - Mesa content, woot

So, been a while since i had a NGD, but after being snubbed by a couple guys for their used cabs for various stupid reasons that they gave me (i prefer my friend got it instead/i don't wanna sell it anymore)

Well it's their right i guess, but Scotty needs a new cab for his Mesa DR

After trying out the second guys Stiletto 4x12, i was quite surprised at how good it sounds, still has that dark character to it, and the characteristic Mesa low end, but it seamed less boomy and more tight, definitely sounded better than a standard Recto 4x12 did to me.

But sad news is lads, there won't be any pics of it till later tonight, and YES I KNOW there will be "this thread is worthless without pics" banners going everywhere, but i was excited cus i JUST bought it from L&M an hour ago, and i am excited as .... to be playing this thing with my new band, and take it on the road with me when i head to Halifax for a week starting Saturday, WOOT.

Till then lads, Keep It Brutal

UPDATE: PICS, WOOT

and my sexy new Pontiac G5, great fit for tall bastards like myself

BEARDS: They Instantly Turn Any Man Into A Badass, It's Like Having Machine Guns On Your Face
Sepultorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-21-2009, 03:47 PM   #2
The Decepticon

Triple7 is a splendid one to beholdTriple7 is a splendid one to beholdTriple7 is a splendid one to beholdTriple7 is a splendid one to beholdTriple7 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

Sorry bro, had to do it. Anyway congrats on the new gear, I bet it sounds devastating! Can't wait to see some pics when you post em.

For some sweet progressive/grunge/metal, check out my band:
www.facebook.com/wearenihilistcrane

Our debut ep will be available April 1st!

For all my solo stuff:
https://soundcloud.com/brianharrigan
Triple7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2009, 04:54 PM   #3
TheGuiltyUnpunished

danenachtrieb is just really nicedanenachtrieb is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds sick, pics would be nice.
danenachtrieb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-21-2009, 09:59 PM   #4
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICS

in the OP

BEARDS: They Instantly Turn Any Man Into A Badass, It's Like Having Machine Guns On Your Face
Sepultorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 12:26 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

MacTown09 is just really niceMacTown09 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Nice cab you got there man. I too prefer the Stilletto cabs to the standard rectifiers. I prefer my vader to both BUT still is an incredible cab. Gonna sound great with a dual recto on top of her and some nice 7 stringin djentin outta her.
MacTown09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 01:02 AM   #6
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Good stuff, congrats!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 05:02 AM   #7
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #8
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Hey, nice cab!

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 07:21 AM   #9
WWSD?

DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Where's the pic WITH the amp? You everlasting knobgobbler....can't you do anything right? I demand Mesa fapage
DrakkarTyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #10
SS.org Regular

Shaman is a splendid one to beholdShaman is a splendid one to beholdShaman is a splendid one to beholdShaman is a splendid one to beholdShaman is a splendid one to behold
Congrats mate! Mesa cabs are my all time favourite cabs.

I personally love the Recto Standard 4X12" and that is my cab of choice, but you can't go wrong with a Mesa cab.

Have fun!
Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2009, 01:06 PM   #11
surrounded by chairs

groph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud ofgroph has much to be proud of
Man, I almost live in Halifax.

... You know, uhh... I could meet up with you if you want some "persuasion" to donate that cab to me.
groph is offline   Reply With Quote