homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

Like Tree2551Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:41 AM   #1
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Random Pics of Your Rig

Post random pic's of your rig (same deal as Random 7's and Random 6's thread).

Here's mine.

Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-17-2008, 05:44 AM   #2
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Seeing how since there's a lot of little threads like this one that withered after 3 pics, instead of hunting them all down and merging them, I'm gonna just sticky this one and we'll all start fresh!

Post up! Let's see those rigs and gear lovelyness.

Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:47 AM   #3
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
the most "rig" pic i've got (not up to date):

note: it'll get updated to show: JSX stack, C7, tokai, acoustic, LP, squier. traynor has been sold.

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:51 AM   #4
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Sweet JSX man. I really like jammin those when I go to Sam Ash. They are capable of so many sounds hehe
Unread 02-17-2008, 06:32 AM   #5
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Nice rigs
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #6
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Sweet JSX man. I really like jammin those when I go to Sam Ash. They are capable of so many sounds hehe
that they are! and of course, i already forget how to get half of them lol. finally found a metal tone on each channel that i like, i dont need to sell it!

someone at guitarists.net wants to hear a low-gain clip, so im gonna spend some time on the ultra channel to see if i cant deliver the goods. i'd use the crunch channel (which is much better suited to it), but there's no gain knob anymore - just the pot. i adjust it with my fingers. i dont want to lose where it's set for my current sound.

lets see more rigs!

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 07:54 AM   #7

Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.Toshiro is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Toshiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 10:17 AM   #8
Double Edge FTW

Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.Regor shreds in his sleep.
Not 100% accurate anymore... but here it is anyways.

rocker99 likes this.
Regor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:22 PM   #9
Custom User Title

mnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
yes, i love these threads, i enjoy seeng other peoples stuff.

i'll take pics onec i have something worthy of taking pictures of haah
mnemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:28 PM   #10
LOW AND SLOW

SHREDTOKILL is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
my setup for right now , im selling it all tomorrow tho.
SHREDTOKILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 03:38 PM   #11
WWSD?

DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.DrakkarTyrannis is the epitome of metal.
My current rig..soon to undergo a makeover. The ESP F Baritone is being sold (any takers?) for a new draco, and the XXX is being sold (once again, any takers?) for a new "DTX"

DarkRain93 likes this.
DrakkarTyrannis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #12
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Wrecklyss likes this.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 06:13 PM   #13
Big Bear

PeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud ofPeteyG has much to be proud of

It'll be getting updated in a couple of weeks when I get the new cab.
PeteyG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 10:55 PM   #14
Hylian Metal Master

Sweet frickin rigs guys..
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:02 PM   #15
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.

More picage:

DarkRain93 likes this.
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:54 PM   #16
Hylian Metal Master

This was my rig for a couple years lol

Unread 02-17-2008, 11:59 PM   #17
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews

More detail here: Everything you wanted to know about my rig...
AnthonyPuddu and DarkRain93 like this.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #18
2[H]4U

m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Michael, how about a high res version of that mesa boogie logo shot? That'd be a perfect wallpaper.
m3ta1head is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 12:02 AM   #19
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Damn, that JP7 looks amazing.

m3ta1head, I never saved the hi-res version of that pic's. But I'll take another one for you.
Unread 02-18-2008, 12:14 AM   #20
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3ta1head View Post
Michael, how about a high res version of that mesa boogie logo shot? That'd be a perfect wallpaper. :metal:
Open this in a new tab/window for a hi-res.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hi-res.JPG (166.6 KB, 353 views)
kaanman36 likes this.
Unread 02-18-2008, 12:18 AM   #21
2[H]4U

m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/m3ta1head is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
Open this in a new tab/window for a hi-res.
Thanks bro, it looks great. +rep

edit: oh hey, grats on mvp status too!
m3ta1head is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 07:31 AM   #22
AU director / RHLC

cow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of lightcow 7 sig is a glorious beacon of light
man looking at some of the top notch gear on this site makes want to do some serious up grading lol.
heres my crap

my lill recording rig
Witcheschair likes this.

do you have a fetish for reverse heads stocks?,do you find your self sweating or drooling over the site of a reverse head stock? if the answer is yes then i can help with therapy and rehab.join RHLC to feel normal again.....first consult free,normal rates apply after..LOL

Rock The Fuck Out
..DAN/CYBERSYN

NOS tube freak

MESA OWNERS CLUB MEMBER..R-014XXX
cow 7 sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 11:43 AM   #23
l0rd of teh shr3d

turmoil is just really niceturmoil is just really nice
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
the most recent shot of my gear. doesn't include my 7...nothing much to look at anyway, just a squier 7 string lol

AnthonyPuddu likes this.
turmoil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 01:19 PM   #24
Molto Accelerando!

Wolfie is a jewel in the rough
^Ugh.. The ENGL cab with the casters looks like its gonna roll off and crush the guitars
Very very nice rig tho!
Metal Guitarist likes this.

Feel Enjoy!
Wolfie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 01:21 PM   #25
l0rd of teh shr3d

turmoil is just really niceturmoil is just really nice
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
haha yeah, i never leave it like that i just had it there for the pic because i was too lazy to take them off.

but, even with the casters on it's so heavy it would more than likely never go anywhere

thanks for the comments though
turmoil is offline   Reply With Quote