homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-19-2007, 10:29 AM   #1
ss.org Regular

VforVendetta00 is just really niceVforVendetta00 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Bloody Murder! :)

well, i've had it for a while now, and i must say its awesome. i was looking for a clean, true bypass screamer to give that extra bit of edge to my powerball. and it definitely is awesome! couldn't be happier. i've tried a few boosts including the very cool but expensive BB preamp, and i definitely like this pedal alot more! thanks LordOvChaos for making an awesome pedal at a great price!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bloodyback.JPG (70.7 KB, 65 views)
File Type: jpg bloodyfront.JPG (46.9 KB, 68 views)
VforVendetta00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-19-2007, 11:43 AM   #2
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Congras, it'a great that suits your needs
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #3
SS Contributor

7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/7StringofAblicK is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Pball + Bloody murder = my setup, too.

kick ass
7StringofAblicK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2007, 06:46 PM   #4
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Thanks for the review bro! Mr. Proud Owner of #1

Just finished up #5 today!

www.bodenhamer-electronics.com

the official gain merchant of sevenstring.org.
LordOVchaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Rackmount bloody murder with external switching?

Noodles
Division: American Metal without the suck.
kxksales@gmail.com
noodles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 10:17 AM   #6
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Strange, I was thinking the same thing.

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 10:20 AM   #7
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:

Any luck on enclosures?
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 02:57 PM   #8
NUDE MAN!

LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.LordOVchaoS can play Erotomania with his toes.
You guys I've been BUSY!!! At this and my real job! I haven't gotten anywhere on it yet but I'm going to take a vacation from work soon, order a lot of parts, and see what I can do. Be patient!!! It will happen!

Unread 09-20-2007, 02:58 PM   #9
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOVchaoS View Post
You guys I've been BUSY!!! At this and my real job! I haven't gotten anywhere on it yet but I'm going to take a vacation from work soon, order a lot of parts, and see what I can do. Be patient!!! It will happen!
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 03:04 PM   #10
The Church of SEVEN
Super Moderator

eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.eaeolian is a happy camper.
Quote:
<mrburns>
Excellent...
</mrburns>

Division - American metal that doesn't suck. Much. Even on Facebook, and Soundclick might eventually be updated, too.
eaeolian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 03:08 PM   #11
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Welcome to the club!

It really is a stellar pedal.

...And I would DEFINATELY be interested in the much asked for rackmount that everyone keeps talking about.

But we already knew that.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 03:09 PM   #12
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaeolian View Post
<mrburns>
Excellent...
</mrburns>
Not sure why, but when I read that I just couldn't stop laughing! It's cool when you know a small builder who is willing to do stuff like this! The big boys have been out long enough where they COULD (maybe might, never know?) do this but haven't. Not that I could afford another one, but it would be cool to see it happen. I dig my standard Bloody Murder for sure! Glad you got yours V, I know you were waiting a little bit but if it's the same as mine it was worth the wait!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Thorn, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 04:35 PM   #13
Giant Fridge Magnet

Ishan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
#5 is mine

Current rig : Agile Intrepid Pro with Lace Aluma Deathbar pickup -> Eleven Rack + TC G-Major -> ESI Near 5 Experience
My string tension calculator STC - supports most D'addarrio and Circle K Strings
Ishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2007, 08:35 PM   #14
NUDE MAN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
#5 is mine
And it's in the mail!

Behold! The RedLEDovChaoS!!!

Unread 09-21-2007, 05:20 AM   #15
Giant Fridge Magnet

Ishan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud of

Current rig : Agile Intrepid Pro with Lace Aluma Deathbar pickup -> Eleven Rack + TC G-Major -> ESI Near 5 Experience
My string tension calculator STC - supports most D'addarrio and Circle K Strings
Unread 09-21-2007, 09:11 AM   #16
I'm your huckleberry

noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.noodles is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Well, you'll probably recoup your expenses pretty quick, since everyone with a rack will probably want one. I know there are at least four guys right in this thread.

I'm assuming the rackmount unit will have a the LED o' Death mounted on the front.

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 09-21-2007, 09:22 AM   #17
Banned from Reality

Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Well, you'll probably recoup your expenses pretty quick, since everyone with a rack will probably want one. I know there are at least four guys right in this thread.

I'm assuming the rackmount unit will have a the LED o' Death mounted on the front.
Seeing as how it would be rackmount, I think a KITT or Cylon-style moving red Chaos LED would be cool.
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:19 PM   #18
Custom User Title

mnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to allmnemonic is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
And it's in the mail!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/hos...2d37ed02f4.jpg
oh man that red led looks so awesome, hahah

matches the lettering and the knobs
mnemonic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:39 PM   #19
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
And it's in the mail!

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/hos...2d37ed02f4.jpg
Red giant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Noodles
kxksales@gmail.com
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:42 PM   #20
Medicine Chief/RHLCİ

Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.Groff is a happy camper.
Quote:

You get a cookie.

AHHH MOTHERLAND!

All hail soviet Arktanistan-Groffistan!
Groff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:51 PM   #21
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
Seeing as how it would be rackmount, I think a KITT or Cylon-style moving red Chaos LED would be cool.
That would just be evil... and cool as hell

So are we talking about this bad boy being on/off switchable via midi? Because that would truly rule and work perfectly with something else I have coming... then again I guess if it's relay controlled I could control it from the G-Major anyways.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2007, 03:56 PM   #22
Giant Fridge Magnet

I hope it won't disintegrate everything in a radius of hundreds of thousands of km when I step on it. If you die in a giant flash of red light you'll know where it's coming from