homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-10-2007, 07:52 AM   #1
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Pick pics (pickstory)

Pick tests for my personal, biased review of all these picks.

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , !

Last edited by g3rmanium; 09-10-2007 at 08:15 AM. Reason: Satan made me do it.
g3rmanium is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-10-2007, 08:11 AM   #2
dotlike

loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.loktide is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
hehe, pickstory.
loktide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 08:15 AM   #3
NullPointerException

g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.g3rmanium is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loktide View Post
hehe, pickstory.

I blog about guitar effects and write webapps: Audio Converter and http://exchanger.at/es/.
WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:02 AM   #4
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
* playstopause falls asleep

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:12 AM   #5
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstopause View Post
=> OR

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:15 AM   #6
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll go with

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:16 AM   #7
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 10:18 AM   #8
NullPointerException

Quote:
I'll go with

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-10-2007, 03:24 PM   #9

WillingWell is just really niceWillingWell is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Dude, cheap nylon picks = false.

What's with the whole "This pick is great for black metal" deal? General statements like that are rarely accurate or true, preference of pick is pretty much in the opinion of the picker (teehee), so I think you need to unbias your reviews a tad.
WillingWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 03:45 PM   #10
Vince is X!!!

Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.Vince has an entire closet full of viking hats.
I deem this picstory false and cancel it.

Vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 03:48 PM   #11
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I've never seen like any of those

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2007, 04:00 PM   #12
Lee
Above

Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.Lee is pretty damn metal.
The best thing about this picstory is the tags
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 07:49 AM   #13
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
mang, there used to be like warez tags. D:::

Using 2 picks at once =
FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #14
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
The best thing about this picstory is the tags
Shhhh!

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-11-2007, 08:25 AM   #15
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejaculadhesive View Post
Using 2 picks at once =
Post picks or die!

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-12-2007, 04:15 AM   #16
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillingWell View Post
What's with the whole "This pick is great for black metal" deal? General statements like that are rarely accurate or true, preference of pick is pretty much in the opinion of the picker (teehee), so I think you need to unbias your reviews a tad.
Hmyeah, maybe. Do you have a pick that works better for black metal? Post it.

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-12-2007, 04:28 AM   #17
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Most boring picstory I have ever seen.

Quote:
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 04:33 AM   #18
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
Most boring picstory I have ever seen.
Eric, you are only THINKING that you have something to say!

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-12-2007, 05:15 AM   #19
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by g3rmanium View Post
Eric, you are only THINKING that you have something to say!
H-h-hey. You told Playstopause that it's either or , so I just let you know how I feel.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2007, 05:28 AM   #20
NullPointerException

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
H-h-hey. You told Playstopause that it's either or , so I just let you know how I feel.
Thanks, Eric.

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-12-2007, 10:35 AM   #21
ss.org Regular

FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.FortePenance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Post picks or die!

+

=

FortePenance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 03:02 AM   #22
NullPointerException

These are rather stiff aren't they?

WE STILL HAVE , !
Unread 09-13-2007, 03:32 AM   #23
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2007, 08:14 PM   #24

WillingWell is just really niceWillingWell is just really nice
Quote:
Hmyeah, maybe. Do you have a pick that works better for black metal? Post it.

Dude, this is exactly what I'm saying. There is no "pick good for black metal." It's all personal preference. There's no pick good for jazz, or metal, or rock or frickin polka or whatever you want to play. It's a matter of taste.
WillingWell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2007, 12:19 AM   #25
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I had a brass pick that was pretty sweet. Dont know where it is though
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote