homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By HighGain510

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Fractal Audio Axe-Fx II - Now IN STOCK (@ normal $2199 price, no waiting list)

That's right! Looks like Fractal Audio has caught up on the supply side and has Axe-Fx II's in stock at the normal ("waiting list") price of $2199 with no wait!

The Axe-Fx II - Preamp / FX Processor - Order Online

Figured this would be helpful since I know there are some guys on here who have the cash ready and were still stuck waiting for their turn in line to come up, or didn't want to pay the inflated $2400+ prices some guys are still asking on used units. Go get 'em, fellas!
MastrXploder likes this.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

MastrXploder is a glorious beacon of lightMastrXploder is a glorious beacon of lightMastrXploder is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
No wonder my coupon took only a week to receive!
MastrXploder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:16 PM   #3
Got a 7

Randyrhoads123 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If only I had de moneyyz...

It's cool that they finally caught up. They've been behind for quite awhile now haven't they?
Randyrhoads123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:18 PM   #4
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randyrhoads123 View Post
If only I had de moneyyz...

It's cool that they finally caught up. They've been behind for quite awhile now haven't they?
Yes, they were announced last May so the waiting list has been open for a little over a year. Not sure if this means anything for the Euro distributor (G66), but looks like folks in the US can order them without the waiting list requirement.

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 03:40 PM   #5
Duncan Hills

Krucifixtion is just really niceKrucifixtion is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I noticed that when I was logged into their site the other day. Unfortunately, after having my Axe-Fx II for like 2 month's it started acting really weird and eventually wouldn't remember any of my presets or any preset for that matter. Shipped it to them Wednesday and it's coming back Monday. Not sure if they just fixed mine or gave me another. Hopefully you dudes don't get the same bug mine had. I have been totally lost not having it the last week.
Krucifixtion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:07 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

Alex6534 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Now all I need is the 3k to get this an the midi board....I can dream
Alex6534 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:19 PM   #7
Avant Temporal

right_to_rage is just really niceright_to_rage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I bought one used for the same price a day earlier cause of that list... damn.
right_to_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #8
Chug Life

themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by right_to_rage View Post
I bought one used for the same price a day earlier cause of that list haha... damn.
I would do all you can to cancel that - the warranty doesn't transfer on used sales

themike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:39 PM   #9
/\'...'/\

toiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of lighttoiletstand is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
thats great news
toiletstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 04:54 PM   #10
Avant Temporal

right_to_rage is just really niceright_to_rage is just really nice
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
It's already shipped out, hasn't crossed the boarder but I don't think I can stop it now . I've messaged the seller, hopefully we can work something out. edit: I'll mail it back if anything goes wrong so he can use the warranty.
right_to_rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #11
Electrifying

Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.Rook is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex6534 View Post
Now all I need is the 3k to get this an the midi board....I can dream
3k?!?!? I paid about 1900 for my 2! And I picked up a ground control for 100.

Also yes, the Axe 2 is now in stock in the EU too.

Got questions about anything I've said, done or do? How about pickups, tech, music production or just anything! Check here and ask away!

My project on Facebook: Rook

Click banner below to download my first E.P. for free or pay what you want:
Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-02-2012, 10:51 PM   #12
(・ω・`)

butterschnapps is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I noticed that when I ordered my MFC-101.
I was kinda shocked, but I didn't quite know where to put this and wasn't sure if this was a false change in their system since they are on summer holiday. Anyways, but parts are available, the axe-fx II pretty damn cheap.
butterschnapps is offline   Reply With Quote