homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By j_m_s

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-28-2012, 01:30 AM   #1
SS.org Regular

j_m_s is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New Pedal Day: Mission Engineering SP1 (White) Chris Broderick Signature

Sorry for the crappy photos.. My Nikon DSLR died and I'm stuck on a Canon Powershot G10 PnS for now.

First off, this pedal is crazily well built. and well packed during shipping!

Shipping impact must have clicked the footswitch because it came to me with the LED on.. I had it shipped to a forwarding facility in Dayton, OH and then forwarded to me in Singapore. And there's still battery!

One gripe though, I think my LED circuit is slightly faulty. It comes on intermittently. Sometimes it doesn't come on when I click the switch.. I've dropped Mission Engineering an email on thursday.. but still have yet to hear back from them. (Not bashing, but I waited maybe 1.5 to 2 weeks for my invoice for the pedal too.. And I had to email twice or thrice to ask for it.. Seems like they're not the best at communications, but they sure as heck do make a great product).

Its well made, heavy. Pretty sure I can take someone out with it. Also works flawlessly with the Axe Fx II. Great sweep and control. Really liking it, I'm using this one for Wah/Whammy effects. I originally wanted to use an Ernieball VP JR as an expression pedal to control volume on the axe fx.. but it's pretty hard to do so because you need to mod it. Love the feel of the EBs but I think I can get used to using this feel for a volume pedal too! Thinking of an EP1 in red.

If you guys are looking for an expression pedal. Mission is the way to go. The only downside is their communication.. Other than that, great products. A bit on the pricey end compared to cheaper expression pedals but.. IMHO well worth the coin you'll have to shell out.
evilsaint likes this.

twitter.com/jmsmusic1
jmsmusic.tumblr.com
youtube.com/lotr589
j_m_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-28-2012, 06:53 AM   #2
SS.org Regular

evilsaint is a glorious beacon of lightevilsaint is a glorious beacon of lightevilsaint is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Congrats.

My Blog : http://powerdragon-powerdragon.blogspot.com/
That's all about guitars and amps.
evilsaint is online now   Reply With Quote