homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

Like Tree243Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-13-2011, 03:42 PM   #351
Chug Life

themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorMacPhail View Post
Anyone know the wait time for the II's (to arrive at your house after purchase)? I emailed Fractal and still no response. G66 says up to three months but that might just be for Europe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fractal Forum Member
Sussi Isler of G66 has been very good at communicating and assures me that a batch of 500 units will arrive in June and 500 in July.

It depends on how long ago you put yourself on the list. There is probably 700 people on the G66 waiting list overflowing from when the Ultra's ran out of stock.
themike is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-14-2011, 01:56 PM   #352
Chug Life

themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.themike is pretty much the man.
The first run of AxeFX II's sold out in 1 minute and 30 seconds
Unread 06-14-2011, 03:22 PM   #353
SS.org Regular

Hauschild is just really niceHauschild is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I know dude... It's crazy!
Hauschild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2011, 06:04 PM   #354
Chug Life

Turns out they are only selling small quantities at a time, there will be more for sale tomorrow and so on.
Unread 06-15-2011, 04:56 AM   #355
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by th3m1ke View Post
Turns out they are only selling small quantities at a time, there will be more for sale tomorrow and so on.
Are they posting what time they are hitting the store? I can't keep refreshing the store all day long...

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011, 08:57 AM   #356
Chug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Are they posting what time they are hitting the store? I can't keep refreshing the store all day long...
No they aren't. Its random and first come first serve/luck of the draw. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had to go through that process again haha.

Tome Merchant PreOrder List for da' win
Unread 06-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #357
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
sorry mate yer gunna have to call into work with the shits and sit infront of your comp with the refresh and a cup of coffee all day brother

if i had the cash, that's what i'd be doing today LOL
TaylorMacPhail likes this.

BEARDS: They Instantly Turn Any Man Into A Badass, It's Like Having Machine Guns On Your Face
Sepultorture is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2011, 03:55 PM   #358
Chug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultorture View Post
sorry mate yer gunna have to call into work with the shits and sit infront of your comp with the refresh and a cup of coffee all day brother

if i had the cash, that's what i'd be doing today LOL
No you wouldn't, they still haven't addressed shipping to Canada haha
Unread 06-15-2011, 04:42 PM   #359
Murder Machine

Sepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of lightSepultorture is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
No you wouldn't, they still haven't addressed shipping to Canada haha
I'd just ship it to Nick at the Axe Palace and go pick it up, plus i get to check out sick gear, .... duties and border bullshit, and canada post
Mindcrime1204 likes this.

BEARDS: They Instantly Turn Any Man Into A Badass, It's Like Having Machine Guns On Your Face
Unread 06-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #360
Chug Life

Quote:
I'd just ship it to Nick at the Axe Palace and go pick it up, plus i get to check out sick gear, .... duties and border bullshit, and canada post
You're a wise one, young jedi
Unread 06-15-2011, 11:17 PM   #361
ss.org Regular

deathjazz89 will become famous soon enough
I've been on their store page for twelve hours with no luck today. Their forum is getting a little out of hand. lol

Gotta try again tomorrow.
deathjazz89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 02:02 PM   #362
Murder Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathjazz89 View Post
I've been on their store page for twelve hours with no luck today. Their forum is getting a little out of hand. lol

Gotta try again tomorrow.
You're going to need A LOT of coffee

LOL

Unread 06-16-2011, 06:48 PM   #363
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Quote:
No they aren't. Its random and first come first serve/luck of the draw. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night if I had to go through that process again haha.

Yeah sorry I'll pass on paying in full in advance for something I'll be getting at some undefined date in the future

I'll wait until after all the craziness is over and they're actually in stock, until then my current rig is just fine

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 08:15 PM   #364
Giggity

JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
The Fractal forum is hilarious at the moment. While people on there are whinging about the 2 and when they can get it, i'm in my bedroom enjoying amazing tones out of my Ultra! Hopefully the tables don't turn around when they get their hands on one!
JP Universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #365
ss.org Regular

Quote:
You're going to need A LOT of coffee

LOL
Every time they went in stock I was eating a sammich. I missed it by a few minutes today. I guess I missed another chance two hours later while I was eating a sammich.

I'M DONE WITH SAMMICHES!
Unread 06-16-2011, 09:24 PM   #366
Chug Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomancer View Post
Yeah sorry I'll pass on paying in full in advance for something I'll be getting at some undefined date in the future

I'll wait until after all the craziness is over and they're actually in stock, until then my current rig is just fine
haha well it was only 50% deposit, with the balance upon delivery with a decent idea of a schedule mapped out. Brad's been nothing but great to deal with on Rig Talk so I don't mind. You don't have to put a deposit on those gorgeous KxK's you get ?
Unread 06-17-2011, 11:06 AM   #367
SS.org Regular

georg_f is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Universe View Post
The Fractal forum is hilarious at the moment. While people on there are whinging about the 2 and when they can get it, i'm in my bedroom enjoying amazing tones out of my Ultra! Hopefully the tables don't turn around when they get their hands on one!
+1
georg_f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 01:22 PM   #368
ss.org Regular

I missed it again by four minutes.
Unread 06-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #369
Chug Life

Don't drive yourself crazy man, it'll start to open up soon, at least im hoping it wasnt because of a sandwich this time haha
Unread 06-17-2011, 02:04 PM   #370
ss.org Regular

I'm eating one right before work right now. I shouldn't have taken that shower.
zeppelinrock34 likes this.
Unread 06-17-2011, 03:31 PM   #371
Count Blastula

FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.FrancescoFiligoi is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 11 reviews
Quote:

I'm on the preorder list too, hi five
FrancescoFiligoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2011, 04:16 PM   #372
Murder Machine

Quote:
I'm eating one right before work right now. I shouldn't have taken that shower.
look, no ....ing food, no sleep, no shower, just a huge pot of coffee

i don't care how tired, hungry or smelly you get, ....ING OWN THAT SHIT MUTHA....A

YOU CAN DO IT ROCK
BigPhi84 and flint757 like this.

Unread 06-18-2011, 08:20 AM   #373
ss.org Regular

FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEESH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
BigPhi84 and TheSilentWater like this.
Unread 06-18-2011, 02:57 PM   #374
Chug Life

Quote:
FRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEESH POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

hahaha best video
Unread 06-19-2011, 11:45 PM   #375
ss.org Regular

PrestigeKing is on a distinguished road
Any1 selling axe fx 2 internationally
PrestigeKing is offline   Reply With Quote