homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Gear & Equipment
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Gear & Equipment Discussions on Racks, Amps, Cabinets, Tube vs. Solid State debates, effects processors, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-01-2010, 08:46 PM   #1
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
2x NAD (well digital amps anyway) - Digitech GSP1101

Not sure if this should NAD or NFX day tagged but it is what it is. So I get home today and what do I have waiting on my doorstep baking in the scorching South Carolina sun and humidty but this:

@*#*$*%***@* UPS!!!!!

However, while warm to the touch, nothing appears overtly melted.:

This is a B-Stock unit AMS had marked down an extra $50 over the weekend to $350 *score*! Not looking too bad so far... this is the only sign I could find that it was used at all:

I can live with a little rack rash for $150 off retail... provided of course everything works....which I have not been able to test just yet.

One more pick for glory:

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Mordacain is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-01-2010, 10:22 PM   #2
((AETOS))

romper_stomper is a glorious beacon of lightromper_stomper is a glorious beacon of lightromper_stomper is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
That looks nice! Id like to hear one.
romper_stomper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 12:55 AM   #3
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Congrats!
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 01:00 AM   #4
Tard

metal_sam14 is a name known to allmetal_sam14 is a name known to allmetal_sam14 is a name known to allmetal_sam14 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Welcome to the club bro

My band "Actuality":
https://www.facebook.com/ActualityBand
Australian Prog!
metal_sam14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 08:28 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

Bevo is a glorious beacon of lightBevo is a glorious beacon of lightBevo is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
If it has not been updated, should say Beta on start up get er done!
Lots of fun to be had.

What amp are you using?
Bevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 08:37 PM   #6
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Well, for the moment I've only tried it through the Blackstar HT-5 in the loop. Granted I only got to play with it for about 2 hours last night and that was just updating it to C48 and playing through the presets a few times.

A couple of folks have kindly offered to send my C49 so I'm going to hold off making some presets until I get that loaded. I think I'm going to try running it into the input of the HT5 and setup the effects loop...maybe try running stereo into the egnater effects loop and see what it sounds like....so much to play with.

Also going to see if I can run the preamp section of the HT5 into the 1101 and try some recordings that way once I get a feel for it.

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Mordacain is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2010, 09:24 PM   #7
Blood_Lust:Unlimited

op1e is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You'll get good results setting up the amp loop and using a boost + post eq. Did it with my mp-1. Not using anything but the 1101 now, cant get better than the e530 patch by Singtall/s7eve. Plus stereo FTW.

Help!!! All guitars stolen. Pics and serial numbers here;
http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/mem...s-guitars.html

Like my band! BLu
op1e is online now   Reply With Quote