homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Feedback & Suggestions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Feedback & Suggestions Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here. Note that while all suggestions will be considered, not all will be replied to.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-28-2008, 08:59 PM   #1
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Lightbulb Your Friends Files, read'em

A lot of you probably don't know you have friend requests pending. Hit "edit my friends" link in your profile and scroll down to the bottom. Click you new buddy's boxes and save the changes!

Let's use this cool feature that Chris gave us!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-28-2008, 09:32 PM   #2
Get Some!

cadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to beholdcadenhead is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 4 reviews

cadenhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 09:34 PM   #3
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Guilty as charged!

Unread 02-28-2008, 10:39 PM   #4
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
You can also see em in your control panel.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:43 PM   #5
Beer Sewer

Dang! You're right! I just found one lurking in there! (Thanks Blood Tempest!)

Unread 02-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #6
Total Rondo Addict!

Christopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to all
I don't have any friends. I knew I hadn't been posting as much lately but I guess I've been gone for awhile.
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-28-2008, 10:55 PM   #7
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I've been on top of it since it came in. Great feature.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-29-2008, 03:47 PM   #8
BowToPeppersMessiah

Blood Tempest is just really niceBlood Tempest is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post
Dang! You're right! I just found one lurking in there! (Thanks Blood Tempest!)
You're welcome dude! Gotta have a fellow Flyers fan on my friends list!

Son of Northern Darkness
Blood Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #9
AEADGBEA

Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Trespass is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
perhaps Chris should program in a flashy thingy, like when you get a pm.

Pseudo-Jazz Sophisticate
-The 7 and ERG Chord Melody [Jazz] Thread-
"If Stravinsky's music is that of the Earth, then Meshuggah's music is that of the Machine"

Teaching
Guitar-Piano Technique/Theory/Jazz & Classical University Prep

Ossington & Bloor area in Toronto.
I now do Sykpe lessons - Inquire via PM!
Trespass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 05:14 PM   #10
BowToPeppersMessiah

Blood Tempest is just really niceBlood Tempest is just really nice
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
that would be a pretty cool feature to have. good idea!

Son of Northern Darkness
Blood Tempest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2008, 05:15 PM   #11
Appreciates Kwolity

ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.ZeroSignal shreds in his sleep.
I just want the gear list back.

"I'm back, babeh!" ಠ_ಠ
ZeroSignal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 01:04 AM   #12
Dis ....in' guy...

JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.JPMDan is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSignal View Post
I just want the gear list back.
I miss that myself.
JPMDan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 01:09 AM   #13
Yarrrrrr

shadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud ofshadowgenesis has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
yeah... that is WAY too convoluted to be worth the time.

but on a positive note, i have one friend! yay!

*cries*

"I have a koala bear infestation in my apartment. It's the cutest infestation ever. Way better than cockroaches..."
shadowgenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 10:30 AM   #14
punk'd

kristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to allkristallin is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgenesis View Post
yeah... that is WAY too convoluted to be worth the time.

but on a positive note, i have one friend! yay!

*cries*
Now you got two. Stop whining, nancy boy!
kristallin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-04-2008, 12:20 PM   #15
Total Rondo Addict!

Christopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to allChristopher is a name known to all
I got friends too!
Christopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-24-2008, 08:29 AM   #16
Beer Sewer

A new crop of noobies need to figure this out!

1). Go to your profile

2). Hit 'edit friends'

3). accept them or kick'em to the curb!

PS, where is 'bob's hair' ? Where is Bob?

Unread 04-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #17
SS Contributor

ohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnateohio_eric is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Popsyche View Post

PS, where is 'bob's hair' ? Where is Bob?
I think our little Boober is in hibernation.
ohio_eric is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 01:27 PM   #18
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
When I upgrade to 3.7 Gold, there will be a few changes to the messaging/friends system to make friend requests easier and more noticable.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2008, 01:29 PM   #19
SS.org Regular

Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.Makelele is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I got an email from sevenstring.org telling me Popsyche wanted to be my friend, so I find it weird that people don't notice these.

Now I lay me down to sleep
Blah, blah, blah my soul to keep
If I die before I wake
I'll go to hell for heaven's sake
Makelele is offline   Reply With Quote