homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Feedback & Suggestions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Feedback & Suggestions Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here. Note that while all suggestions will be considered, not all will be replied to.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-16-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Sevenstring shop

What we got now?
1 T-Shirts
2 Stickers

hm it's nice.......but it would be awesome to have a shitload of SEVENSTRING.ORG production.

Guys post in this thread a list of what you think would you like to see in ss.org production. I'll start

1 Caps
2 Picks
3 Straps
4 Inlays (I mean just pearl signs that you can buy and then put in your guitar, or somewhere else)
5 Stickers for pickups (like on SD pups sign "Seymour Duncan" I mean same size)
6 Girls T-Shirts
7 long sleeve shirts
8 Cups and glasses

So what else?

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 02-16-2008, 11:25 PM   #2
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Producing shit costs money. Producing shit to have always available in a "store" means having a place to keep inventory, an inventory management system, etc.

Most of us spend all of our hard-earned disposable income on guitars, amps, pedals, booze and wimmin.

Which is why we only get occasional, limited runs of stickers or apparel, for which people have to pay in advance before an order is placed.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #3
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i'd pay in advance for a strap too.. the tokai needs a better one badly.

i dont think it's a bad idea if it's the "limited run at a time" idea.

speckin' o' which, i need a gnet and ss.org shirt still lol

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 01:18 AM   #4
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

What about places like cafepress, no inventory, no money up front and such.
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:31 AM   #5
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Dudes, I am not asking about this good or bad idea....

I am asking: what else it can be?

On this ss.org can get more contributing, yes I know I am not a contributor one to talk about contributing. But....why not?

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:34 AM   #6
plays in 69/42

Thrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud ofThrashmanzac has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
sweatbands, for people that have just shrod, and are all sweaty

...Each guitarist has an evil fat 40 year old blueswankler trying to get out, If you give in to temptation you'll be sitting next to a fender playing john lee hooker while trying to keep your combover in place.

-Desecrated

being black and enjoying watermelon, i think this thread needs more watermelon.
budda
Thrashmanzac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 04:46 AM   #7
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrashmanzac View Post
sweatbands, for people that have just shrod, and are all sweaty

and wristlets

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-17-2008, 06:03 AM   #8
No More Mr. Nice Guy

Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.Michael is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'd like to see an SS.org compilation album. There are a fair few people/bands on here with CDs. It'd be cool to see a song or two from each persons album on the same disc.
Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 07:12 AM   #9
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael View Post
I'd like to see an SS.org compilation album. There are a fair few people/bands on here with CDs. It'd be cool to see a song or two from each persons album on the same disc.

Sevenstring.org music FTW

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-17-2008, 07:42 AM   #10
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by yevetz View Post

Are you use that?

I am not
No but if they were pink ss.org brand Drew Peterson signature edition, I'd be bangin mad bitches.

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 12:11 PM   #11
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
ss.org condoms with NUDE MAN emblazoned down one side, with Mr Test's face on the teat at the end would totally pwn.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #12
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

Ok....back on topic

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:42 PM   #13
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desecrated View Post
What about places like cafepress, no inventory, no money up front and such.
The quality of cafepress's stuff is absolute trash, and I don't want my site name on a bunch of crappy shirts that dissolve after one washing. :\ I don't know of an alternative, but the only time I ever did a run of cafepress stuff (for a different site I used to run) just about everyone that bought something was unhappy with the actual item that showed up.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stitch View Post
ss.org condoms with NUDE MAN emblazoned down one side, with Mr Test's face on the teat at the end would totally pwn.
I'm not kidding dude, if you post one more bullshit post in this forum, I'm going to ban you for a month. I've asked you 100 times to knock it off, it's really getting old.

Unread 02-17-2008, 02:46 PM   #15
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
The quality of cafepress's stuff is absolute trash, and I don't want my site name on a bunch of crappy shirts that dissolve after one washing. :\
I know that cafepress is bad, but there are others site that has the same service but with better quality.
Unread 02-17-2008, 02:53 PM   #16
metalguitarist.org

Quote:
I know that cafepress is bad, but there are others site that has the same service but with better quality.
Links?

Unread 02-17-2008, 03:51 PM   #17
metalguitarist.org

We'll see how these guys are.

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/sit...line-shop.html

Unread 02-17-2008, 03:54 PM   #18
Desecrated
Dirty Lurker

Quote:
cool, will hit it when I get some money.
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:19 PM   #19
tacos?

Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.Mr. S is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
cool, will hit it when I get some money.
ditto

Knights that say
Mr. S is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 05:31 PM   #20
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
It's starts

Chris

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:25 PM   #21
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone

Sparrows: sparrows613.bandcamp.com

Safety's Off: safetysoff.bandcamp.com/
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 11:29 PM   #22
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
More stickers and shirts FTW!

and drunken, jammin get-togethers.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 06:02 AM   #23
Go Auckland Blues!

-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light
damn the green shirt is sexay!

Purple Guitars Lover.

"Let me put Meshuggah's heaviness into perspective for you. Periphery's music is like having life altering sex with the hottest girl you've ever seen, their music IS that stimulating. Meshuggah's music is like being strapped to a chair, unable to move with your eyes taped open, and watching your entire family get run over by a tank, their music IS that powerful." - Some dude at youtube.
-K4G- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-18-2008, 09:07 AM   #24
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

DUDES!!!!! More suggestion please.

P.S. I'll go for white one (there is the option in a Grey t-shirt)

Sorry for my english
Unread 02-19-2008, 01:23 AM   #25
Go Auckland Blues!

-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light
a miltary green trucker hat with the '777' logo would be nice.

Purple Guitars Lover.

"Let me put Meshuggah's heaviness into perspective for you. Periphery's music is like having life altering sex with the hottest girl you've ever seen, their music IS that stimulating. Meshuggah's music is like being strapped to a chair, unable to move with your eyes taped open, and watching your entire family get run over by a tank, their music IS that powerful." - Some dude at youtube.
-K4G- is offline   Reply With Quote