homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Feedback & Suggestions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Feedback & Suggestions Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here. Note that while all suggestions will be considered, not all will be replied to.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Mordacain
  • 1 Post By djpharoah

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-26-2012, 02:58 PM   #1
Banned

bob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I was banned yesterday...

for posting a youtube video in off topic...

Now, If I posted a vid every 2 minutes, I could see the ban being called for, but Im unclear as to WHY I was banned for making an off topic thread in the off topic forum. I think it was my first or second video I've ever posted on this forum lol.

For clarification, Im not contesting the ban, not whining about the ban (it was 24 hours, no biggy), I'd just really like to understand WHY I got banned so I don't get banned again....
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-26-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
Hi Bob, its better just to PM the mod that performed the ban (or any of the mods) and ask them directly.
highlordmugfug likes this.

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:00 PM   #3
Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator

djpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnatedjpharoah is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 134 reviews
Hmm.

Got banned for posting WTF video... wondering why banned?
HighGain510 likes this.
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:01 PM   #4
Banned

bob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to beholdbob123 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordacain View Post
Hi Bob, its better just to PM the mod that performed the ban (or any of the mods) and ask them directly.
I would if I knew who banned me lol.

DJ - > I really dont. There's plenty of that stuff goin on in there.
Unread 06-26-2012, 03:47 PM   #5
Banned

ZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to allZEBOV is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
And this wasn't in the ban list?
Unread 06-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #6
..to pay the beels

skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.skeels is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
^I know! How can ZEBOV like this?!

Ehh.. my ban was for a week for posting in a snarff snarff thread.

And i got pos repped for it!
Unread 06-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #7
Jessofperdition

tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.tacotiklah is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'm of the mind that if you post dumb/questionable stuff, expect the possibility of the banhammer. I posted some borderline pics of ladies in a donut thread and spent christmas vacation as foreveroffline.jpg as a result. No one to blame but myself.

Not sure how to interact with transgender people? Read this:
http://tranifesto.com/transgender-fa...-trans-people/
Check out my soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/jessica-macarthur

"I have an easier time taking BabyMetal seriously than the vast majority of death and black metal that gets posted here." -wat

"You can fuck anything....how do you think evolution happened?" - mcd
Closed Thread