homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Feedback & Suggestions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Feedback & Suggestions Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here. Note that while all suggestions will be considered, not all will be replied to.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By MFB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:14 PM   #1

leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Missing Security Token? I cant upload pics

I get a new guitar and can never post pics. It always says "missing security token"

I got a few guitars in the past year that I have not been able to post about, and a Sherman, KxK and Rico on the way but wont be able to share any of them with anyone on here cause I cant post pics. Is there anything that can be done about it?
leonardo7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-19-2011, 04:23 PM   #2
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
So it doesn't let you post a link to an image hosting site?

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
MaxOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:26 PM   #3

leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.
No, I can do that. I want to be able to post pics directly though like everyone else
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:30 PM   #4
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Have you tried different file types/formats and on different computers?

Need info on your Ibby?

New Rules. Read Them.
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:37 PM   #5

Ive tried different computers and no luck. I have not tried different file types. Is it possible that 11.1 megapixel is too high of quality?
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:48 PM   #6
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

I know the board is really picky about file sizes and types.

Need info on your Ibby?

New Rules. Read Them.
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:50 PM   #7

I wouldnt know where to start if I wanted to convert the file to a lower resolution file type. Never done that before.
Unread 06-19-2011, 04:52 PM   #8
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

Test it out with random (yet appropriate ) pics from the internet.

Need info on your Ibby?

New Rules. Read Them.
Unread 06-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #9
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
You could also do what most people here (including myself) do and use photobucket to host your pics

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2011, 04:58 AM   #10
Divine Parad°x

Sephael is just really niceSephael is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Generally that error is from using a non-default forum style, but damn if I can even find how to change styles for this particular forum. I'd suggest deleting cookies from this forum and/or just trying using a different browser and see if you still have problems.
Sephael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2011, 01:57 AM   #11
metalguitarist.org

Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.Chris is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Sephael is right. The problem isn't on your end, that's an outdated template on here that needs to be updated.

Amp: 6505+ / Recto 4x12s
Rack: Axe-Fx II / HD1221s
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 10:10 AM   #12
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Also haven't messed with the gallery, but attaching them to the post seems to work fine

Example:

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 114411470_lg3.jpg (423.6 KB, 52 views)

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-01-2011, 01:08 PM   #13
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Yeah, it's cool to know it still works but .... you for igniting Goldtop GAS
fwd0120 and Ardez like this.

(┤・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2011, 03:45 PM   #14
SS.org Regular

Animus is headed in the right direction.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I had the same problem the other day trying to upload shots from the same camera. Some of them would go through some not. After messing with it and saving out different ways, and uploading one by one I was able to get it to work but really there was no rhyme or reason.
Animus is offline   Reply With Quote