homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Site Updates & Support > Feedback & Suggestions
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Feedback & Suggestions Have a suggestion for the site? Post it here. Note that while all suggestions will be considered, not all will be replied to.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-14-2010, 07:26 PM   #1
Fogdiver

Malacoda is just really niceMalacoda is just really nice
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Ability to change your thread titles??

I think this would be a good idea - that way, people can post like "My first build - updated on 3/13" or "shred contest - deadline extended" instead of just having to bump up their posts so people can find them. Anyone else?
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-30-2010, 10:48 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

Whiskey_Funeral is just really niceWhiskey_Funeral is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
This would be really helpful in the for sale/trade forums as well!
Unread 03-30-2010, 10:55 PM   #3
Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator

MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.MaxOfMetal has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Another great idea.

Let's just add that to the GI-....ING-GANTIC list of things we need Alex to do, but won't because it'll take too much effort on his end.

Need help with setting up a trem?
Need info on your Ibby?
Live in Milwaukee? Please feel free to message me.

New Rules. Read Them.
Unread 03-31-2010, 12:44 AM   #4
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
If you PM a mod they'll probably change it for you Just don't expect any of us to change it five times a day or whatever.

ss.org on Twitter
ss.org on Facebook

Yeah, a lot of people are bugging their babies these days... I guess babies can't be trusted.
Unread 03-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Lovely Boy

Lucas Crowe is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxOfMetal View Post
Another great idea.

Let's just add that to the GI-....ING-GANTIC list of things we need Alex to do, but won't because it'll take too much effort on his end.
Just curious, does anyone know why he just doesn't let someone else do it? There are plenty of talented people on SS.Org, I'm sure onenna these guys would be willing to do little updates for free.
Unread 04-02-2010, 05:59 AM   #6
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Trust. Chris was happy to continue running the site for him back in the day, I have offered as have others.

Here are the rules of MLP posted by Alex The MyLesPaul Rules - Please Read - My Les Paul Forums I may be reading too much into it but I have the impression that Alex didn't know what he was getting when he bought ss.org and probably doesn't like us very much, I believe that while there are some good rules in that list if those rules were posted here there would be a mass exodus.

ss.org is a cash cow, I doubt he would want to do anything that might have a negative impact on that but at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if he views us as a thorn in his side.
Unread 12-31-2010, 12:54 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

killertone is a name known to allkillertone is a name known to allkillertone is a name known to allkillertone is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Can you not edit any posts in Marketplace? I have one I'd like to edit but I don't see the edit button.
Unread 12-31-2010, 02:27 PM   #8
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
You can only edit a post within IIRC the first 24 hours, after that it's locked. This was talked about previously in another thread as well.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Closed Thread