homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Extended Range Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Extended Range Guitars Welcome to everyone from ERG.com. Eight, Nine, Baritone and beyond discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:09 PM   #1
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
NUD: You can see what I can see (56k, clean my windows)

Hey guys, just thought I'd share my latest purchase. Its definitely extended range, and extended tone, and it is going to blow your socks off when you see it, and hear it when I do some recording with it....

It is the one, the only

UKULELE OF DOOM

I haven't tuned it up properly yet (its tuned to each other, but not G C E A yet), but I'm having fun with it. Expect it to be part of End Of Eternity soon

And no, I don't have a beard, I'm just a master of facial contortion

Edit:

Vid of the beast

More facial contortion and some silly stuff too
stuh84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-16-2008, 07:20 PM   #2
Metal Wolf

Jarrett is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Nice score!

What gauge are you going for on the low B?

Jarrett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:22 PM   #3
shrent? shrent.

Kronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of lightKronpox is a glorious beacon of light
clips and vids now
Kronpox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:23 PM   #4

-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.-Nolly- can play Erotomania with his toes.
Dude, Ukes are awesome. I've got 2 myself, and they're wicked little things. I actually practise my picking chops on them from time to time - if you can shred cleanly on one then you're pretty much set!
-Nolly- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 07:38 PM   #5
The Viking himself

stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/stuh84 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarrett View Post
Nice score!

What gauge are you going for on the low B?
I think I'm gonna throw an electric pylons cable on this for it, its my style

I was doing some weird tapped/slide licks on it earlier while in the car, completely messing with me girls head as she was half expecting some hawaian chords coming out of it, but yeah, I'm gonna recording something with it tomorrow more than likely
Unread 09-16-2008, 09:11 PM   #6
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Nice.
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2008, 10:03 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

Bobo is a jewel in the rough
The power of Satan compels thee!

"Two things are infinite : the universe and human stupidity ; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 12:18 AM   #9
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Nice man!

I've got one lying around, I might take some photos of it later and post them up.
We need an official ukulele thread somewhere
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 01:56 AM   #10
The Viking himself

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepp88 View Post
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:12 AM   #11
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stuh84 View Post
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:14 AM   #12
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I hate the way ukeleles sound, so whenever I've played one, I've tried to make it sound as little like a ukelele as possible.

Wouldn't that be a DRI: Decreased Range Instrument?
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:23 AM   #13
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
^It would be NUD: DRI
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:27 AM   #14
Ha Ha...alliteration

awesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of lightawesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of lightawesomeaustin is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by HughesJB4 View Post
We need an official ukulele thread somewhere

I got one myself, havent played it in a while tho

awesomeaustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:34 AM   #15
Arktanian Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naren View Post
I hate the way ukeleles sound, so whenever I've played one, I've tried to make it sound as little like a ukelele as possible.

Wouldn't that be a DRI: Decreased Range Instrument?
Unread 09-17-2008, 07:56 AM   #16
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
looks like BARITONE for me
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 10:03 AM   #17
Giant Fridge Magnet

Ishan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud of
You should post some djent clips

Current rig : Agile Intrepid Pro with Lace Aluma Deathbar pickup -> Eleven Rack + TC G-Major -> ESI Near 5 Experience
My string tension calculator STC - supports most D'addarrio and Circle K Strings
Ishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 10:06 AM   #18
I'm a robot...

74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light74n4LL0 is a glorious beacon of light
I got the same model but in blue...
good one
74n4LL0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 12:01 PM   #19
The Viking himself

I'm gonna make this thing wail like a mofo , being stuck at work with a new instrument at home is just not fair
Unread 09-17-2008, 02:26 PM   #20
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronpox View Post
clips and vids now

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2008, 11:24 PM   #21
Doom man of Doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
You should post some djent clips
Unread 09-18-2008, 06:49 AM   #22
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
...., I thought It was going to be some 20 stringed, Fanned fret, Custom Floyd rose Monster

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2008, 02:20 PM   #23
The Viking himself

Video added to the first post
Unread 09-19-2008, 01:11 AM   #24
Doom man of Doom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post
...., I thought It was going to be some 20 stringed, Fanned fret, Custom Floyd rose Monster
Haha yeah, I had no idea what NUD was meant to be either.

I was almost thinking "Wtf, New Unidentified Dude?" or something?
Unread 09-19-2008, 01:16 AM   #25
Arktanian Diplomat

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuh84 View Post
I'm gonna make this thing wail like a mofo , being stuck at work with a new instrument at home is just not fair