homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Extended Range Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Extended Range Guitars Welcome to everyone from ERG.com. Eight, Nine, Baritone and beyond discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 09-09-2008, 11:53 AM   #1
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Cool Agile Intrepid 8 Demo Song - Download and improv over it!

So i been doing this tune most of the day ... then we had a Power cut and i Hadnt saved it.... ghey!

Started all over again and got this:

MySpace.com - Tempus Fusion - UK - Ambient / Fusion / Metal - www.myspace.com/tempusfusionband

song title "Agile Intrepid 8 Demo Song" duuhh so download it and record an improv solo over some of the riffs be interesting to see what comes up!

ignore my shite playing on the solo at the beginging as it was blagged and sucked on the spot ha

all guitars are the Intrepid
No bass
and a few diff gain tones used
see wat u think
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 09-09-2008, 12:13 PM   #2
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
.... YEAH!

Love the intro and then the heavy riff.

Brutal.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:16 PM   #3
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by darren View Post
.... YEAH!

Love the intro and then the heavy riff.

Brutal.
cheers dude!
these stock standard pickups are unreal! considering theyr passive and well ... Stock!
awesome stuff!
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:32 PM   #4
Texas CEO / RHLC

st2012 is a glorious beacon of lightst2012 is a glorious beacon of lightst2012 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Nice man, I like it.
st2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:47 PM   #5
Giant Fridge Magnet

Ishan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Really cool song, I don't see much room for improv over it tho

Current rig : Agile Intrepid Pro with Lace Aluma Deathbar pickup -> Eleven Rack + TC G-Major -> ESI Near 5 Experience
My string tension calculator STC - supports most D'addarrio and Circle K Strings
Ishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:49 PM   #6
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
Really cool song, I don't see much room for improv over it tho
theres looooooooooooads of places haha
nah its not the best Backing track to jam over but only had the idea for jamz over it when i was uploading it
figured itd be worth the idea at least
just gotta use ur imagenation
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:55 PM   #7
Giant Fridge Magnet

Ishan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud ofIshan has much to be proud of
I listened to your other stuffs, very cool doomy atmo music, I love it!

Current rig : Agile Intrepid Pro with Lace Aluma Deathbar pickup -> Eleven Rack + TC G-Major -> ESI Near 5 Experience
My string tension calculator STC - supports most D'addarrio and Circle K Strings
Ishan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 12:56 PM   #8
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishan View Post
I listened to your other stuffs, very cool doomy atmo music, I love it!
cheers man ^_^
Unread 09-09-2008, 01:01 PM   #9
I̵ͨ͆̆̈́ͮͩ͑ͭ̅ͣ̆̉ͭ͑̃̚҉͞

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Nice job, also, I didn't notice any mistakes on the solo. I thought it was quite good in fact. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, thank you for fueling my gas, I will definitely not miss out on the next run of Intrepids.
gunshow86de is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 01:06 PM   #10
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshow86de View Post
Nice job, also, I didn't notice any mistakes on the solo. I thought it was quite good in fact. Don't be so hard on yourself.

Also, thank you for fueling my gas, I will definitely not miss out on the next run of Intrepids.
thanks very much

ya im very glad i jumped on one of these back in may!
might even try getting a Pro next time around
Unread 09-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #11
stay tuned

damigu is just really nicedamigu is just really nice
great stuff! thanks for sharing.
damigu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 02:41 PM   #12
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
sounds great imo
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 03:33 PM   #13
SS Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apophis View Post
sounds great imo
thanks muchly
Unread 09-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #14
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Very cool stuff dude, sounds great!
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 06:50 PM   #15
Banned

Anthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud ofAnthony has much to be proud of
Abandon All Hope is amazing.
Anthony is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 06:51 PM   #16
Circles Guitarist

nuclearvoodoo is a jewel in the rough
Nice work, sounds rad
nuclearvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
kvlt

7deadlysins666 is a splendid one to behold7deadlysins666 is a splendid one to behold7deadlysins666 is a splendid one to behold7deadlysins666 is a splendid one to behold7deadlysins666 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I was going to add a solo to it...but my USB hub died, and I have no way of doing so now. (I use my USB hub for my USB soundblaster card and run a behringer Vamp pro to the soundblaster).
7deadlysins666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
Circles Guitarist

nuclearvoodoo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7deadlysins666 View Post
I was going to add a solo to it...but my USB hub died, and I have no way of doing so now. (I use my USB hub for my USB soundblaster card and run a behringer Vamp pro to the soundblaster).
They still make soundblaster cards?? lol
nuclearvoodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2008, 10:42 PM   #19
Ibanez Guitars

Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Shawn deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
I like the intro clean and the lead melody and how it goes heavy, that low string is very low but it sounds brutal, nice lead work too. Cool song. Nice work!
Shawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #20
Turd Ferguson

yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.yellowv can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Great stuff man. I really need one of those Intrepid standards. Even the pickup sounds great. Anybody wanna loan me some money
yellowv is offline   Reply With Quote