homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Extended Range Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Extended Range Guitars Welcome to everyone from ERG.com. Eight, Nine, Baritone and beyond discussion here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:42 PM   #1
Deathgrind Maniac

Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
The Sherman Has Landed. moar pix

After a 4ish month wait, my guitar is in my hands. This guitar was worth the wait. I'm still getting used to the longer scale length.(28') I put it through the paces last night at jam and it's just so damn responsive. Pick lightly and my uberschall cleans up. It's got some crazy almost tele like spank, which is awesome because i ....ing love teles.

It's a very bright, clear sounding guitar and plays like a dream. the control layout looks like it has a tone knob but thats actually the piezo volume. you can push it for a mid bump on the piezo. It's also got a 3 way switch for mag/blend/piezo. so far i'm like to blend the piezo with a small amount of the neck pickup. i'm digging it. I'll make a video once i can figure out how to get a good sound over the video camera.

on with the pics!

------------------------

Don't talk shit about total.
Crucified is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-15-2008, 02:49 PM   #2
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 37 reviews
Looks great man.
HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:50 PM   #3
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
Wow.

EDIT: Penis with strings

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:53 PM   #4
Trippin' balls

Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Kotex is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Looks awesome man. Maple

Too much blood in my alcohol system
Kotex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #5
SS Contributor

TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.TimSE is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
TimSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:54 PM   #6
Oxygen Converter

DomitianX is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
What kind of pups are in there? Any side shots, neck profile/action shots. I am kicking around the idea of a custom 8 or an 2228. He seems to do good work.
DomitianX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:55 PM   #7
Deathgrind Maniac

Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.Crucified is shredding to new heights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DomitianX View Post
What kind of pups are in there? Any side shots, neck profile/action shots. I am kicking around the idea of a custom 8 or an 2228. He seems to do good work.
i'll take some side shots for you. BRB.

------------------------

Unread 04-15-2008, 02:56 PM   #8
I am a COCK!!!!!!!!!

yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.yevetz is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews

Sorry for my english
yevetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 02:59 PM   #9
The Djentle Giant

muffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to beholdmuffgoat is a splendid one to behold
wow dude this thing looks amazing.. very jealous
muffgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:00 PM   #10
hates womanizers.

ShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himselfShawnFjellstad is deemed true by Crom himself
.... me that's just gorgeous.
congrats dude.

I'm typing this on my knees with my butt in the air. -Drew
ShawnFjellstad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:01 PM   #11
Deathgrind Maniac

side shots up, lookit!

also, those are nordstrand pickups.

------------------------

Last edited by Crucified; 04-15-2008 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:11 PM   #12
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Awesome, glad to see that it's in your hands now

Oh and

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
technomancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:12 PM   #13
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Awesome looking guitar. 4 months is damn quick and that looks top quality. Now you have a guitar to match the colour of your beard
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #14
Oxygen Converter

DomitianX is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Seriously, can that action get any lower? Holy Lowered Action Batman. Any problems with buzzing at all? She's a beaut for sure!
DomitianX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #15
Deathgrind Maniac

buzzes a little bit on the first few frets on the f# if i'm laying on my back and playing but if i lean it forward a little it's fine. i will probably check the action in a bit once i've played the hell out of it for a few days.

------------------------

Unread 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #16
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
damn that hting looks amazing

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:21 PM   #17
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 16 reviews
How are the nordstrands? Anything you can compare them to?

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLC©
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #18
Deathgrind Maniac

compared to my lundgrens they aren't as hot. the lundgrens really beef up a distorted signal. these ones require a tiny bit more kick but they are much clearer which i'm surely happy about.

------------------------

Unread 04-15-2008, 03:22 PM   #19
Not so local lefty

Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pauly is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
So many good guitars and pic-stories being posted lately, this one is no exception!

I R LEFTY!

Left-handers come visit!
http://forum.leftyguitartrader.com/
Pauly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #20
I SS.org Salute You!

BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.BigM555 is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
That's one sexy chunk of wood.

Congratz!
BigM555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:29 PM   #21
Chief Officer/RHLC ©

ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.ibznorange is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Dude, that guitar is ....ing awesome

if i saw that sitting on stage, id totally expect some old jazz guy to come play it. Id probably be surprised as .... to see you come out all tatted and shit and grab it

looks ....ing awesome though
just ....ing amazing

Reverse Headstocks or Bust

:chris: ALL HEIL THE ADMINISHREDDER!
ibznorange is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:33 PM   #22
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Congrats! That guitar is pure sex!!!!!! Mike does some amazing work!

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 03:42 PM   #23
prototyping...

Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.Durero is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
That's just HOT!

Big congrats dude!
Durero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:00 PM   #24
Banned

Apophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himselfApophis is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Looks awesome, congrats
Apophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2008, 04:04 PM   #25
Hylian Metal Master

Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Ryan deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Looks awesome man! I don't wanna change the subject but are those KRK RP5s or 6s?
Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote