homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Extended Range Guitars
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Extended Range Guitars Welcome to everyone from ERG.com. Eight, Nine, Baritone and beyond discussion here.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By wannabguitarist
  • 1 Post By Hemi-Powered Drone
  • 1 Post By technomancer

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:24 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

Itsmychapel is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Agile mix up... smfh.

So i ordered this about a week ago
Agile Intrepid Pro 828 Nat MN 8 String Guitar | eBay
and a box came in the mail today. yay. Except it was the single pickup EMG one. He hasnt written back to my emails before. And at this point im not sure what im going to do.
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-02-2011, 02:29 PM   #2
SS Contributor

wannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to beholdwannabguitarist is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Email him and send it back. Kurt will take care of you
highlordmugfug likes this.

Love Charity Esteem TKE

"Oh, not as hard. But it's not the force with which you thrust, it's the angle in which you put your dick into the vagina. Guitar strings have G-spots"-failshredder
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabguitarist View Post
Email him and send it back. Kurt will take care of you
He wont even respond to my emails.
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:31 PM   #4
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Itsmychapel View Post
So i ordered this about a week ago
Agile Intrepid Pro 828 Nat MN 8 String Guitar | eBay
and a box came in the mail today. yay. Except it was the single pickup EMG one. He hasnt written back to my emails before. And at this point im not sure what im going to do.
You're going to not act like a child by throwing a fit about it on the internet and give Kurt more than a few minutes/hours to fix it.
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Quote:
a box came in the mail today. He hasnt written back to my emails before. And at this point im not sure what im going to do.
Quote:
He wont even respond to my emails.

I notice you said "before", does that mean that you didn't even try before you posted this thread?
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:36 PM   #6
SS.org Regular

Ive sent him emails before, he never seems to respond, this was during the time i was ordering the guitar. i ignored that and ordered one anyway. and im not acting like a child and not giving him time, im hoping he emails me back this time. and this isnt me hating, its me being a little upset that i waited 2 weeks for a guitar and its the wrong one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by highlordmugfug View Post

I notice you said "before", does that mean that you didn't even try before you posted this thread?
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:37 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

And those emails were months ago.
Quote:
You're going to not act like a child by throwing a fit about it on the internet and give Kurt more than a few minutes/hours to fix it.
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:38 PM   #8
SS.org Regular

And i do have a problem with spending my hard earned money on a guitar and it being the wrong one.
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:39 PM   #9
themuthaphukkindeath

Quote:
Ive sent him emails before, he never seems to respond, this was during the time i was ordering the guitar. i ignored that and ordered one anyway. and im not acting like a child and not giving him time, im hoping he emails me back this time. and this isnt me hating, its me being a little upset that i waited 2 weeks for a guitar and its the wrong one.
I understand that, but there's a lot of people on here (myself included) that've had issues with slight problems with guitars, or receiving the wrong one, and Kurt has pulled through for all of us. Just email him and give it a little time.

He's always gotten back to me on emails, even ones that weren't that important (Kurt! Are you going to offer the cepheus pups in 6 and 7 string models??!?!?!?!?!?!? ).

EDIT:
Quote:
And i do have a problem with spending my hard earned money on a guitar and it being the wrong one.
As I suspected, instead of waiting a bit and giving him time to fix the problem, you're going into a mild form of Indignant Rage mode already. Give it time and give him a chance to respond before you start bashing him (however subtly).
Unread 06-02-2011, 02:41 PM   #10
SS.org Regular

I'm obviously going to have to wait for an email back. what concerns me is that he hasnt sent back anything from the emails ive sent him in the past 2 months or so.
Quote:
I understand that, but there's a lot of people on here (myself included) that've had issues with slight problems with guitars, or receiving the wrong one, and Kurt has pulled through for all of us. Just email him and give it a little time.

He's always gotten back to me on emails, even ones that weren't that important (Kurt! Are you going to offer the cepheus pups in 6 and 7 string models??!?!?!?!?!?!? ).
Unread 06-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #11
Zei
SS.org Regular

Zei will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Honestly, highlordmugfug is giving good advice. I would email him and wait a bit and see what happens. He's responded to every e-mail I've ever sent him so I don't see why he wouldn't respond to yours.

http://soundcloud.com/nicholas-nicoletti

Check out my stuff? You won't regret it.
Unread 06-02-2011, 03:31 PM   #12
Dragonblade629

Hemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Like what has been said before, he usually is good with responding to emails within a few days, if not hours.

Come join the SS.org Minecraft server!
Or not, it's your choice.

[rythmic_pulses] 11:14 pm: I think the chat just crashed into a horny cum covered tree
"Do space and sex go together? Not really, but that doesn't matter." - Science Channel
Unread 06-02-2011, 03:32 PM   #13
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
Try following the return / exchange policy, works wonders

Returns/Conditions at RondoMusic.com

if that doesn't work get back to me and we can reopen this

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Closed Thread