homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > eBay Deals
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

eBay Deals Post your personal eBay listings and finds here, and outcast the scam listings. No business listings allowed.

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-11-2007, 04:48 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
FT\S: Customized RG7421 (ToneZone7, Air Norton7, Binding)

Trade seems to have fallen through on this, so I'm putting it back up. The lowdown:

Tone Zone 7 in the bridge, Air Norton 7 in the neck. You probably know the story; the Tone Zone isn't the best DiMarzio has to offer, but it can be made to sound really nice if the amp setting is designed around it. The Air Norton is just an absolute dream, I'll be putting one in whatever I get to replace this (with the AN I've found my dream neck pickup).

This had binding put on it by djpharaoh, and he did a good job of it. Condition wise, it's about 8.0/10, or 8.5/10 (never been good at rating). It has the usual chippage that an RG would have, but almost all of it is on the back side, and they are all miniscule in size.

I'm probably making the damage to the guitar seem much worse than it actually is, but when I do deals I prefer the other person to know exactly what they'll be getting, with no little surprises to be discovered when opening the box.

Neck is fully bound, as is the headstock, along with the body. There is no switch cap, however, and the tone pot isn't on; it's just for show. Other than that, it plays absolutely perfectly (have 9's on it tuned up to C right now), with no fret buzz, minimal fret wear, and nice n' low action.

CASE IS INCLUDED. You can choose from an original Ibanez HSC, or an SKB HSC (I love the SKB, personally; fits perfectly and it SO much lighter than the Ibanez, while still offering the same level of protection). Either one, it's yours.

If selling, I would like $300+$25 shipping -- I'm really not very negotiable on the price here. In terms of trade, I'm looking for a couple specific things. 1. A black 7421, straight up (as long as it is in decent condition, nothing else matters that it is black). 2. A black 7620 or a black 7621, plus a little cash on my end to you. 3. A Vampire Kiss 7620, plus a little cash on my end to you.

Any of those 3 options are pretty much what I'm looking for. I will gladly answer any questions about the guitar

Picture time. You really need to enlarge the pictures fully to get the full effect.

Neck is straight as an arrow.

Probably should have dusted the headstock :3

I think this shot makes the guitar look like the absolute beauty it really is.

You can see the back binding has been removed on this side.

Small paint chip; back binding also removed on this side.

Thanks for looking :3
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-12-2007, 08:47 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.Clydefrog is shredding to new heights.
Update:

I've completely removed the back binding, so everything on it looks completely awesome.
Unread 06-13-2007, 04:58 AM   #3
SS.org Regular

ledzep4eva is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I can't believe no-one's bought this yet. Seeing as the 7621 and 7421 are prety much identical, a 7421 with DMs should be a 'better' guitar. And for $300, that's pretty awesome....
Unread 06-13-2007, 09:25 AM   #4
SS.org Regular

If there's no interest in this within 24 hours, I'm going to toss it onto the bay. Need to fund a black 7421/7621/7620, as I want to get my project started.
Unread 06-13-2007, 10:08 AM   #5
SS.org Regular

ledzep4eva is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
If I could get it over here without getting stung on taxes/shipping etc, I'd buy it in a second. If you know anyone flying over to the UK at all, I'll take it.
Unread 06-16-2007, 10:01 PM   #6
SS.org Sushi Whore

Location: The Province of the Poutine tabarnaque! (Montreal....)
DeL07 is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Are you in a crazy hurry to sell?

Wait... is he actually banned?

Up the shut ...., you must.
Unread 06-16-2007, 10:19 PM   #7
I LIKE JUICE!!!

TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.TomAwesome is deemed true.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I don't think he's banned. The guitar's on eBay, though. I saw it earlier when I was window shopping:

eBay: Ibanez RG7421 - DiMarzios, Custom Binding, 7 string (item 270132808707 end time Jun-20-07 10:53:07 PDT)

"Tom, you're like 1 part a serious dork, and 2 parts the most awesome ....ing guy ever." -
Unread 06-18-2007, 08:12 AM   #8
SS.org Regular

Not in a total hurry to sell. It's only got a couple days left on eBay, if it doesn't meet the reserve, I'm going to put it back up.
Closed Thread