homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Music Discussion > Drums & Percussion
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Drums & Percussion Drums, programming and all other percussion related discussion here.

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Bloody_Inferno
  • 1 Post By Bloody_Inferno

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-05-2010, 10:54 AM   #1
Silence is Violence

Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Clips of my Drummer playing songs (from drum angle)

Normally I wouldn't be in the drums forum, but because Mick, the drummer from my band 4ARM has just recently put some clips of him showing off, I'd thought I'd share.

Having as good drummer really is important in a band, and it's quite good when you have one. I'm very stoked with Mick actually.

Enjoy!

Scruffy1012 likes this.
Bloody_Inferno is online now   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-05-2010, 11:12 AM   #2
Ashes Of Rebirth

iRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this guy's a genius.
iRaiseTheDead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 10:22 AM   #3
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Tight drummer You have there, matey.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-06-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
SS.org Regular

Edika is a name known to allEdika is a name known to allEdika is a name known to allEdika is a name known to all
Nice drumming, tight, accurate and groovy. Nice fills too!

Is he of Greek origin (a wog boy as you say in Aussie :P)? Judging by his last name he should be.
Edika is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-07-2010, 03:00 AM   #5
Silence is Violence

Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.Bloody_Inferno can play Erotomania with his toes.
Thanks guys.

Edika, yes he is of Greek origin, a true Wog Boy so to speak.

We all call him Mick, but I've been calling him Mykonos a lot lately.
Unread 08-07-2010, 03:29 AM   #6
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody_Inferno View Post
Thanks guys.

Edika, yes he is of Greek origin, a true Wog Boy so to speak.

We all call him Mick, but I've been calling him Mykonos a lot lately.
Mykonos is a sweeet name.

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2010, 11:03 AM   #7
Fatty McButterpants

Mn3mic is a jewel in the rough
Great drummer!

I like the way he keeps the fills clean and neat...
Mn3mic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2010, 12:13 AM   #8
Silence is Violence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mn3mic View Post
Great drummer!

I like the way he keeps the fills clean and neat...
Thanks dude!

It's funny because our second album was written around drum parts, which in turn was written via midi, then converted via Drumkit from Hell (a la Catch 33). None of the above songs were written with a drumkit, nor was it performed at all until weeks after recording. I guess that's what forced Mick to play so clean.
Unread 09-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #9
SS.org Regular

MacTown09 is just really niceMacTown09 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
man that last thing of just him jamming is GREAT. Truly an amazing drummer.
MacTown09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 08:11 AM   #10
Doom man of Doom.

Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Harry is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Yeah, seen the band live twice now, both times he's been tight as shit.
So JP my man, when you gonna hit the gym to look as buff as him? :P
Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-16-2010, 10:19 PM   #11
Silence is Violence

I love the fact that everytime I get blow away by the drums, I look behind and there he is, expressionless and looking like he's lining up in a bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry View Post
Yeah, seen the band live twice now, both times he's been tight as shit.
So JP my man, when you gonna hit the gym to look as buff as him? :P
Funny enough, I was recommended to a gym membership by one of my other drummers (different band altogether). I had to decline because I was too busy.

Considering that I somewhat look a bit out of place with the band, maybe I should hit the gym.... or at least some jogging?
Unread 10-05-2010, 11:32 PM   #12
ss.org Regular

Spartacus McG will become famous soon enough
Oh hey, I know your band. Saw you guys years ago at the Metro (I think it was when they had the alternative Goo nights on Thursdays), playing with Blood Duster and I think maybe Frankenbok. My mates and I had an argument that your band name was pronounced 'harm.'

Also saw you guys supporting Testament. Great show!

I'd check the vids out but I'm at work at the moment, ha.
Spartacus McG is offline   Reply With Quote