homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Dealers & Group Buys
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Dealers & Group Buys Classifieds from dealers, and bulk-order discounts for ss.org members.

Like Tree136Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #526
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
I got in about 25 pickups today, including yours Ben. I'm sorting through everything now and getting them ready to go. Each and every one will be shipped out tomorrow. I'll try to get to everyone w/ a tracking #, but if I somehow miss you feel free to call, email, or PM and I'll update you with whats going.

I'm still waiting on some more, but a huge chunk of it has come since last Thursday.

Sorry some of you have had to a bit for these, while others who ordered just a week or 2 ago already have them in. Just how it goes sometimes while they get the kinks worked out

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE: www.axepalace.com

zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-13-2009, 06:09 PM   #527
Turd Ferguson

yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 21 reviews
Is mine in there Nick?
yellowv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 06:32 PM   #528
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
Is mine in there Nick?
I sold your HD to the guitarist from Tears For Fears. Sorry dude that's just how I roll, and if you have a problem with that, I'll cut you.

(no not yet )

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

Unread 04-13-2009, 06:35 PM   #529
Turd Ferguson

yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.yellowv harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zimbloth View Post
I sold your HD to the guitarist from Tears For Fears. Sorry dude that's just how I roll, and if you have a problem with that, I'll cut you.

(no not yet )
God damn it. Now I'm pissed. If you would have sold it to the guitarist from A Flock of Seagulls I would be okay with it, but you have crossed the line my friend.
Unread 04-13-2009, 06:41 PM   #530
Turd Ferguson

Quote:
Sorry some of you have had to a bit for these, while others who ordered just a week or 2 ago already have them in. Just how it goes sometimes while they get the kinks worked out
Damn thats the last time I order my pickup smashed by the hammers of 100 vikings. Mine has been like 2 months. Next time I'm just going black open coil
Unread 04-13-2009, 06:51 PM   #531
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowv View Post
Damn thats the last time I order my pickup smashed by the hammers of 100 vikings. Mine has been like 2 months. Next time I'm just going black open coil
It's not really about the cover so much, I think yours just slipped through the cracks one way or another and got pushed into another order. There are people who ordered their BKPs very recently who already have them. It just can be random sometimes. We're working to make sure that kind of thing doesn't happen in the future.

Luckily, 99% of people who have been waiting for a while have had their pickups come in in the last week, yours just slipped through the cracks for whatever reason. I assure you it's in transit though hand should be here shortly

It'll be worth the wait, the Holydiver is one of the best pickups on the ....ing planet

Unread 04-13-2009, 07:39 PM   #532
ffffffffftt

sessionswan is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
To those in waiting you will not be disappointed in the slightest bit - especially if you happened to order a Miracle Man

Best pickup I've ever played in my life.
sessionswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 08:12 PM   #533
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Received my pickups today Nick, thanks so much for shipping them out as soon as you received them from Tim! I can't wait to hear how the Parker Nitefly-M sounds with them in there!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Schecter
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, Invader 100, Port City and Mojo cabs w/ Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 09:50 PM   #534

Meldville is just really niceMeldville is just really nice
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sessionswan View Post
To those in waiting you will not be disappointed in the slightest bit - especially if you happened to order a Miracle Man

Nice! I've got a PK bridge and MM neck coming.

And Nick, I can't wait! I let my tech know they'll be in soon, and hopefully in the next few weeks they'll be in my 7621!
Meldville is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 10:49 PM   #535
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sessionswan View Post

Awesome Adam, I'm happy to hear you're thrilled with the MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Received my pickups today Nick, thanks so much for shipping them out as soon as you received them from Tim! I can't wait to hear how the Parker Nitefly-M sounds with them in there!
Sweet Matt, no problem at all. Let me know how it goes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben Hutcherson View Post
Nice! I've got a PK bridge and MM neck coming.

And Nick, I can't wait! I let my tech know they'll be in soon, and hopefully in the next few weeks they'll be in my 7621!

Unread 04-13-2009, 11:22 PM   #536
...Made me do it.

itsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
I've got my fingers crossed for my Warpig. Haven't used my RGA121 since Dec. because it's been pickup-less.
itsallinmyh3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 11:26 PM   #537
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinmyh3ad View Post
I've got my fingers crossed for my Warpig. Haven't used my RGA121 since Dec. because it's been pickup-less.
Carlos fear not your zebra Warpig is here, you'll be rocking out by Thursday as it's shipping tomorrow via 2-day air

Unread 04-14-2009, 12:02 AM   #538
Nick // Axe Palace

I present to you a few select photos of some BKPs I got in today, really cool stuff:

1) Warpig set in 'black distressed' & Painkiller set in 'burnt chrome':

2) Holydiver set in 'chrome' going in Mikernaut's custom shop Rico Jr:

3) WP7, MM6, PK7 (I have extras of the WP7 FWIW...)

4) The Painkiller set:

Unread 04-14-2009, 04:40 AM   #539
blah blah blah

punisher911 is a glorious beacon of lightpunisher911 is a glorious beacon of lightpunisher911 is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
BURNT CHROME PAINKILLERS!@#$%$#@! maybe....maybe....fingers crossed.. Will they be fitted to a certain RGA121?

If it's good enough for Tom Morello, it's good enough for me.

Women are like Voltron. The more you hook up, the better it gets...
punisher911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 04:52 AM   #540
Pantysniffing zombie

JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.JJ Rodriguez has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
No dice on the Warpigs for my KxK eh?
JJ Rodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 05:48 AM   #541
...Made me do it.

itsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to beholditsallinmyh3ad is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 58 reviews
Quote:
Carlos fear not your zebra Warpig is here, you'll be rocking out by Thursday as it's shipping tomorrow via 2-day air
....ing awesome! Can't wait.
itsallinmyh3ad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 08:23 AM   #542
Your Hero

drjenkins is just really nicedrjenkins is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Damn that's some cool looking stuff!! I'm jonesin even worse now. I was thinking they'd be in sooner, but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it . My PRS awaits the Painkiller goodness.

I may have to have some of those burnt chrome ones in the near future.

Knife to the eye!!
drjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 01:21 PM   #543
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by punisher911 View Post
BURNT CHROME PAINKILLERS!@#$%$#@! maybe....maybe....fingers crossed.. Will they be fitted to a certain RGA121?
Yes those are yours Craig, and yep he honored my request to make them with extremely short poles so it would be friendly to the Ibanez' shallow cavity

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Rodriguez View Post
No dice on the Warpigs for my KxK eh?
I got most of the Warpig 7s yesterday, which means your set will be arriving next, if not today sometime within the next week

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjenkins View Post
Damn that's some cool looking stuff!! I'm jonesin even worse now. I was thinking they'd be in sooner, but I'm sure it's gonna be worth it . My PRS awaits the Painkiller goodness.

I may have to have some of those burnt chrome ones in the near future.
Thanks man, yeah it'll be worth it for sure. Your aged nickel PKs will be coming in with the next group

And yeah if you ordered burnt chromes in the future it wouldn't take nearly as long to get them in. Tim and the guys @ BKP are really busting their ass, they've hired more people, and as a result pickups have been getting whipped up a lot faster as of late.

Unread 04-14-2009, 01:48 PM   #544
blah blah blah

punisher911 is a glorious beacon of lightpunisher911 is a glorious beacon of lightpunisher911 is a glorious beacon of light
:yeswa y::scre am:

Here's the new problem. I have to figure out what BKPs I want for my MTM2. Something with good bass as it will be tuned to A or B standard. Of course, it's an Ibby so it has the same cavity issues.

Unread 04-14-2009, 01:54 PM   #545
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
:yeswa y::scre am:

Here's the new problem. I have to figure out what BKPs I want for my MTM2. Something with good bass as it will be tuned to A or B standard. Of course, it's an Ibby so it has the same cavity issues.
In the MTM2, the Painkiller would be great as well, but if you want to try something different that also would sound great for what you're trying to do, I'd check out the Cold Sweat set or perhaps the ceramic Nailbomb.

Unread 04-14-2009, 02:00 PM   #546
Your Hero

drjenkins is just really nicedrjenkins is just really nice
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
Thanks man, yeah it'll be worth it for sure. Your aged nickel PKs will be coming in with the next group
Cool, are the Warpigs gonna be in that shipment as well?

Knife to the eye!!
drjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-14-2009, 02:04 PM   #547
blah blah blah

What's the difference with the ceramic mags?

Unread 04-14-2009, 02:08 PM   #548
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
What's the difference with the ceramic mags?
The ceramic Nailbomb has tighter bass, bit more aggressive mids. The Cold Sweat bridge model is ceramic too, that's the one I'd recommend for your MTM2 unless you wanted something with a lot more midrange. The CS has more of a balanced response with a slight high-mid kick, has incredible note definition and tightness. Not quite as hot as the NB (though about the same as the PK). The NB sounds a bit more raw and British in its character.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drjenkins View Post
Cool, are the Warpigs gonna be in that shipment as well?
Yep!

Unread 04-14-2009, 02:12 PM   #549
blah blah blah

What about the Warpigs? Not overly concerned with mids. I have recently kinda dialed them out of my sound. Specially on this guitar that is for low tunings only. If I can get this sorted, I will order from you again.

Unread 04-14-2009, 02:17 PM   #550
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
What about the Warpigs? Not overly concerned with mids. I have recently kinda dialed them out of my sound. Specially on this guitar that is for low tunings only. If I can get this sorted, I will order from you again.
The Warpigs can work, but I generally don't recommend that pickup as a 1st choice in darker guitars (mahogany + rosewood). It has a huge thick low end with massive low/md midrange that I think sounds best in mid to bright guitars. If you're going to be tuning to A and want to ensure the very best focused attack, clear bass, and clarity, I'd go with the Cold Sweat.

The Warpig has a huuuuuuuuge midrange, so if you're dialing them out of your sound anyways, even more reason to just go with the CS.