homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Dealers & Group Buys
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Dealers & Group Buys Classifieds from dealers, and bulk-order discounts for ss.org members.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By technomancer
  • 1 Post By Stealthdjentstic
  • 1 Post By leonardo7
  • 3 Post By gunshow86de
  • 1 Post By technomancer
  • 3 Post By JP Universe

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-03-2012, 04:59 PM   #1
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 36 reviews
SOLD Trans Orange Pearl KxK 7S In Stock

Special price $1999+shipping/tax

More pics and purchase info: Guitars in stock

7S 7 string
Mahogany neck thru
Mahogany body
Ziricote fretboard
16" radius fretboard
25.5" scale
4+3 head, Ziricote KxK symbol
Tone Pros bridge
Seymour Duncan pickups
1 Volume 1 Tone 3 way
Dunlop Flushmount strap locks
24 Dunlop 6120 frets
Sperzel locking tuners
Dual carbon fiber rods
Dual action truss rod
Black hardware
Finish, very thin coats trans orange pearl, flat clear.
Next to wood look, feel, and tone.
SKB soft side case
amonb, EOT, setsuna7 and 1 others like this.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #2
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Of course...the day after I pick up an ESP
Swyse likes this.
Unread 05-03-2012, 05:35 PM   #3

leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.leonardo7 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 28 reviews
I love that fretboard and the color is awesome! Is this the same one thats been on the site? I think it was a smart move to give it a fresh look. These guitars are very high quality and play very nicely. The necks are amazing! Someone will be getting an awesome guitar.
thrsher likes this.
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

technomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnatetechnomancer is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by leonardo7 View Post
I love that fretboard and the color is awesome! Is this the same one thats been on the site? I think it was a smart move to give it a fresh look. These guitars are very high quality and play very nicely. The necks are amazing! Someone will be getting an awesome guitar.
Yeah I am loving the trans orange, and it's a pearl so it's got to be amazing in person. The photos never do the finish on these justice

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:19 AM   #5
Banned

engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.engage757 is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
damn. I why did I spend so much money already.

:/
Unread 05-04-2012, 10:15 AM   #6
..to pay the beels

skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/skeels is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Dang!

Just.... dang....

Dang.
Unread 05-04-2012, 04:26 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

cardinal is just really nicecardinal is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Bitchin' finish. Wow.
Unread 05-04-2012, 04:33 PM   #8
I even lift.

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Time to make some moves.

What Duncan's are in there?
EOT, JP Universe and mphsc like this.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:14 PM   #9
Giggity

JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Must resist.....
Unread 05-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
Giggity

JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.JP Universe is the epitome of metal.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Universe View Post
Must resist.....
Couldn't resist.....
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:04 PM   #11
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
God damn
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Couldn't resist.....
So you bought it? If so congrats I know I was tempted as that finish is just cool as hell
JP Universe likes this.

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:11 PM   #13
I even lift.

gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.gunshow86de is his own personal hero.
Feedback Score: 26 reviews
Quote:
Must resist.....
Quote:
Couldn't resist.....

Must resist punching inanimate objects.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate.
And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it. - Jack Handey

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:19 PM   #14
Giggity

Quote:
Originally Posted by technomancer View Post
So you bought it? If so congrats I know I was tempted as that finish is just cool as hell
Yeah I bought it... This ends the biggest guitar whoring period in my life

What a way to finish it
EOT, cyril v and mphsc like this.
Unread 05-04-2012, 09:25 PM   #15
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshow86de View Post

Email Rob, maybe he can help you out

Quote:

What a way to finish it
Awesome, congrats

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Unread 05-04-2012, 10:30 PM   #16
lover of fine woods

mphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:

What a way to finish it

good deal man, that finish is sick, not my thing but I bet in person you'll be floored.
Unread 05-04-2012, 10:31 PM   #17
lover of fine woods

mphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to beholdmphsc is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshow86de View Post

What about that s7 spot that was up for graps...
Unread 05-05-2012, 07:50 AM   #18
Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator

That went fast... locking this up, post some good pics when you get it

Incoming
It's a surprise

Site Rules. Read Them.
Closed Thread