homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Dealers & Group Buys
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Dealers & Group Buys Classifieds from dealers, and bulk-order discounts for ss.org members.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Church2224

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-27-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Guitar Whore

Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
The ESP Special Orders, Special Runs, and Custom Shop Runs thread

As some of you may know ESP does certain limited runs and special orders in regards to their Japanese guitars, giving us more options than what they have on the Website.

Take this thread for example, the Axe Palace ESP Run

ESP Exclusive Custom/Limited Run 6 & 7-String Guitars @ The Axe Palace

I was wondering what kind of options would be available to us overall? Sources say things can be changed from different colors to different neck profiles. I think some concrete options as to what people can get would be great, as many people have been interested since they knew about it.

Also can we have a list of the specific options? Such as which pickups, woods, fretboards, inlays, bindings, and the specific colors we can choose from. There seems to be little information on what the options are that we can choose.

Another thing I want to spark interest in is seeing what models that ESP offers in some countries that we do not get in the USA, such as the Horizon-IIIs, certain M-IIs and Horizons, the Formula, Arrow, F models, some HRFs and many of the Vintage Plus models. I am thinking if we show the demand for these guitars than ESP will start sending more and more to the USA and other countries.

I was also thinking we could try a Custom Shop M-II Seven String run, or any other ideas that you all may have for an ESP Custom Shop/ Standard Series run for a 7 string. If any dealers are interested let me know. As for specs I am not sure, I would like to get some general ideas as to what some people would want. I asked Nick at the Axe Palace to comment once this thread is posted but I will send an email to my dealer on Monday and see what they say. Like I said I do not want to give any ideas to the dealers until we have a general as to what people would want.

So what do you all think?
MetalDaze likes this.

Guitars: Jackson USA - ESP - Schecter USA - Ibanez
Amps: Marshall - Carvin - Line 6
Church2224 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

possumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to allpossumkiller is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for a seven string MII......

I thought it would be a no-brainer competitor with Jackson Soloists and Ibanez RGs but I guess ESP doesn't think so lol.
possumkiller is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
Giggity

JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.JP Universe is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm interested in something similar to Nicks posted number 4. Quilted top, See through purple, maple board.
JP Universe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012, 10:55 PM   #4
Guitar Whore

Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.Church2224 is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by JP Universe View Post
I'm interested in something similar to Nicks posted number 4. Quilted top, See through purple, maple board.
Hmm Maybe we could do a limited run of multiple Standard series guitars in a unique look like the finish you just posted.

I would like to do a 6 and 7 string run of two different models, that be sweet.

Guitars: Jackson USA - ESP - Schecter USA - Ibanez
Amps: Marshall - Carvin - Line 6
Church2224 is online now   Reply With Quote