homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Dealers & Group Buys
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Dealers & Group Buys Classifieds from dealers, and bulk-order discounts for ss.org members.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zimbloth

Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-16-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 50 reviews
FS Carvin DC727 Dragonburst Quilt w/ BKP Black Dogs & Birdseye Maple FB

Hey guys. I'm looking to downsize my personal guitar stable, as its been getting out of hand lately. I have 13 guitars and want to widdle it down to about 6. The first one I'm putting up is my custom Carvin DC727 7-string. It features a Deep Dragonburst finish over a quilted maple top, Birdseye maple fingerboard, stainless steel frets, mahogany neck and body, gold hardware, Sperzel locking tuners, etc. Best of all, I had a set of Bare Knuckle "Black Dog" pickups professionally installed in here and it sounds incredible. Those familiar with Carvins know installing aftermarket pickups require careful routing, and the tech that works for me here did an outstanding job. It's completely clean.

The guitar is only a few months old and has barely been played, so its in mint/near-mint condition. It comes with the case and original pickups. The Black Dogs are a gigantic improvement over the stock ones. Super tight, punchy, clear, and aggressive. The pickups are white with gold pole pieces. The guitar is currently setup with 10-60 Elixir strings but I can have it setup however you'd like for no add'l charge. I'm also happy to ship overseas.

I'm looking for $1350 for the guitar. It would cost you around $1500-1600 to order a DC727 guitar spec'd out like this, plus approximately $280 for a set of BKPs + the cost of labor to route for them, which many techs would charge upwards of $100 to do. Not looking for trades. I can accept PayPal, credit cards, money orders, really any method convenient to you. Feel free to PM or contact me directly. My phone number, email, and Facebook info is on my website. The last photo below is the "before" picture.

WarOfAttrition likes this.

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

NEW WEBSITE IS NOW LIVE: www.axepalace.com

Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-16-2012, 01:49 PM   #2
SS.org Regular

HeavyRiffin is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Really interested, could I get a quote on shipping to the UK?
Unread 04-16-2012, 01:52 PM   #3
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRiffin View Post
Really interested, could I get a quote on shipping to the UK?
I could ship it to the UK with super fast FedEx Express for only $150. You'd get it in 2-3 days. I could ship with USPS also if you prefer, it would be a little cheaper but way slower.

The Axe Palace <-- Dealer for: BKP, DiMarzio, Ibanez, Mayones, ENGL, Diezel, Orange, Fryette, ESP, Caparison, PRS, Vigier, Dean, Parker, Flaxwood, G&L, Schecter and many more.

Unread 04-16-2012, 02:17 PM   #4
SS.org Regular

HeavyRiffin is a jewel in the rough
I'll PM you!
Unread 04-16-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeavyRiffin View Post
I'll PM you!
Cool.

Unread 04-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #6
ss.org Regular

KMate is on a distinguished road
Oh my...
This is by far the most amazing Carvin I have ever seen... I've been lurking here for a really long time and never posted, but this guitar is too perfect it forced me to write my first post.
I'm going to spend the summer in PA, if something goes terribly wrong and you can't sell it now I will buy it in june. cash/paypal/my kidney... or whatever you want!
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:33 PM   #7
ss.org Regular

Cyanide_one is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Would you consider shipping to Australia? PM me a quote if you can!
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:38 PM   #8
Nick // Axe Palace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide_one View Post
Would you consider shipping to Australia? PM me a quote if you can!
Yeah I can ship to Australia w/ FedEx. The cost would be $275 and it would arrive in about 4-5 days. I'll PM you as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMate View Post
Oh my...
This is by far the most amazing Carvin I have ever seen... I've been lurking here for a really long time and never posted, but this guitar is too perfect it forced me to write my first post.
I'm going to spend the summer in PA, if something goes terribly wrong and you can't sell it now I will buy it in june. cash/paypal/my kidney... or whatever you want!
Thanks man

Unread 04-16-2012, 07:17 PM   #9
Nick // Axe Palace

SOLD!

Closed Thread