homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > Marketplace > Dealers & Group Buys
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Dealers & Group Buys Classifieds from dealers, and bulk-order discounts for ss.org members.

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Vostre Roy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-13-2012, 10:03 PM   #1
ss.org Regular

Bond Instruments is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
BOND Instruments - officiel thread

hello all ! it's time to me to make a officiel thread about my creation/workshop - BOND INSTRUMENTS !

I'm a Quebec/canada Guitars & Basses builder. Fully Custom, fully handcraft, and based on metal instruments at first time. i make every style of guitars & basses, but specialized on metal players style. I have study with a master luthier in quebec, and i choose to start my workshop after my studies. I Work alone in the shop, and my trademark based on RARE & Special wood. i have a VERY VERY BIG stash of special wood (burl-flamed-sinker-bearclaw-spalted-birdeye- and more).

For the hardware, i used gotoh 510 tuner for more quality, schaller and hipshot product too. I'm a dealer/installator for Graphtech product (tusk and piezo) .

For Electronics, i'm dealer for Bare Knuckle pickups, LACE Pickups, Nordstrands pickups (bass), and Bartolini products (bass). i used EMG sometimes too. CTS pots (normal & Bare knuckle special pots), neutrik Locking jack on all my instruments (unless the customer wants something else).

ALL my woods have an amazing look, so i'm specialized on wood looking instruments, i make opaque color if request, but not my trademark.

ALL my neck are laminated and NO scarf joint at headstock, for more stability and durability.

For the finish options, I offer High gloss lacquer - Mat lacquer - and Oil finish.

For guitars, i make 6-7-8-9 strings , and for basses i makes 4 to 10 strings. Fanned options available on all instruments.

At this time, i make a 5 string fanned fret bass, for Evan Brewer, the new THE FACELESS bassman. and i have some Quebec metal band on endorsment too. ( Beyond Creation - BARF - Derelict - Talamyus )

I have a website online at May month, with all specs, pricing, shape, wood, and more ! at this time, i used facebook like website.

https://www.facebook.com/LPBond.Luthier
https://www.facebook.com/BondInstruments

If you are interested in project, you can ask me at this email ! i'm happy to talk with you about an instruments project. i have 4-5 month waiting list at this time.

Bond-Instruments@live.ca

here some pics of my creation for an idea !

and here , my LOGO to remember the BOND brand !

Bond Instruments is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-13-2012, 10:17 PM   #2
Gear Whore

metalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to allmetalvince333 is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Welcome on ss.org!

Ohhh and get my guitar done will ya?
Cant wait to get mine!

www.myspace.com/karkaos
My friend: I just had an argument with a girl I know. She was saying how it's unfair that if a guy ....s a different girl every week, he's a legend, but if a girl ....s just two guys in a year, she's a slut. So in response I told her that if a key opens lots of locks, then it's a master key. But if a lock is opened by lots of keys, then it's a shitty lock.
metalvince333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2012, 10:20 PM   #3
ss.org Regular

hell yeah vincent ! your guitar are in production at this time !

some pics soon )

L-P
Unread 04-13-2012, 10:26 PM   #4
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Hey man, good to see some Canadian luthiers. You should fix the little boo boo in the title though
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #5
Disciple of Djod

Vostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to allVostre Roy is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthdjentstic View Post
Hey man, good to see some Canadian luthiers. You should fix the little boo boo in the title though
In french, its spelled correctly

But indeed, nice to see a canadian luthier. I'll keep you in mind, might be on the hunt for a custom axe soon enough and I'd love to have someone from our great province to make it

Salutations!
scherzo1928 likes this.

"Solid-state - A component that has been specifically designed to make a guitar amplifier sound bad. Compared to tubes, these devices can have a very long lifespan, which guarantees that your amplifier will retain it's thin, lifeless, and buzzy sound for a long time to come."

ABSURD APOSTLE OF DJOD
Vostre Roy is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2012, 06:52 PM   #6
ss.org Regular

thanks man ! i'm located in drummondville