homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-05-2009, 12:46 AM   #576
Power Metal Cellist

TemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud ofTemjinStrife has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I love Akimbo P90s. I play a lot of Domination and it's one of the best ways I've found for dealing with a flag capturing/defending party of 2-4 people at close range, while remaining balanced out to mid and long ranges due to the poor accuracy. I get a lot of close range random headshots with this setup though

I've also been enjoying the riot shield/throwing knife combo as a lot of people don't expect it, as well as sprinting around at top speed with Marathon, SMG, and Commando Pro and flanking the enemy team/coming at them at weird angles and knifing or UMP45ing them in the back.
TemjinStrife is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 12-05-2009, 01:08 AM   #577
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think this tops any other CoD but I really do hate ....ing grenade launcher ....s. I played a game where our team had 20 kills to their 75 and we each had at least 11 deaths when they each had about 3 or 4. All from snipers camping behing guys with noob-tubes. There wass not one person on their team going outside of that strategy. Not to mention I had red connection and couldn't hit them anyway.

M E M O I R S
Music from myself and Kurkkuviipale!
http://soundcloud.com/m-e-m-o-i-r-s

I also do graphic design, both freelance and for label Myriad Records.
Prydogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 01:46 AM   #578
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
The best is the ....ing Javelin glitch
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 01:52 AM   #579
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
Which would be? Also, this game has so many awesome ways to make the most of it, at least 10 time I've just dones knives and throwing knives, shields and 3rd person&XXX combos in private matches with friends. It's awesome!

M E M O I R S

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:00 AM   #580
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
They've discovered a glitch with the RPG now too. What happens is when they die, the RPG stays where they died and if you run into it, it blows you up.

Paging Infinity Ward...

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 02:02 AM   #581
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Wow
Unread 12-05-2009, 02:03 AM   #582
Giddyup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar Symmetry View Post
They've discovered a glitch with the RPG now too. What happens is when they die, the RPG stays where they died and if you run into it, it blows you up.

Paging Infinity Ward...
While they're NOT fixing that or ANY other glitches and adding stupid playmodes they may aswell NOT put in local game searching. IT'S A ....ING 2 HOUR JOB ....ING DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/rant.

M E M O I R S

Unread 12-05-2009, 02:10 AM   #583
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
*Sigh*

Why do noobs exist?

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Unread 12-05-2009, 10:26 AM   #584
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
IW are going to be releasing a patch to fix the javelin glitch, don't know about this RPG glitch though.

I hate akimbo shotgun classes, and knife classes

I've been doing a bit better now, have a bit more time to play since handing in my work. My k/d ratio hasn't changed much from 1.04, but I'm doing okay. Got 3 predator missiles and an attack helicopter in a row this week.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 10:39 AM   #585
Ex Whiny Bitch

They will make a patch for the RPG glitch I reckon, it may not be immediate but as the creators of the game they must know about it

Unread 12-05-2009, 03:05 PM   #586
KoRnFan
Dirty Lurker

ill be honest with everyone, i used the javelin glitch last night because one of my friends said it was great for multikills. upon using it i did so bad that my kill ratio dropped .02 points. i dont see it lasting forever. me and my friends were bored with it after about an hour. just to warn everyone, the glitch works with all the launchers, not just the javelin. if you see anyone running around with a launcher, create some space and shoot them from afar if you can, if they come running toward you, dont kill them. thats what they want. wait for them to switch weapons.
Unread 12-05-2009, 03:11 PM   #587
Ex Whiny Bitch

I hope you're ashamed of yourself

Thanks for the heads up, it's stuff I already knew but others may not know

Unread 12-05-2009, 05:13 PM   #588
Ex Whiny Bitch

Just went 13-0 on Skidrow and then 15-1 on Derail

Unread 12-05-2009, 05:50 PM   #589
Bassist of Redivider

Despised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to all
I'm a level 44 I think and I've got a nice ~1.7 overall K/D that I'm trying to maintain but lately I've been playing with at least 1 guy with Commando, Lightweight, and Marathon on in every match and yes, the javelin glitch needs to be fixed NOW and yes, the 1887 Shotguns or w/e they are need to go aswell.

I just mastered the SCAR-H this morning
and now I'm trying to get used to the M16A4
which isn't all that great in my opinion.
(waiting 'til I earn the ACR which I've used on my brother's account)
So I decided "Hey, let's try this lightweight-commando thing!"
and loaded up my Akimbo G18s with UMP45 and... I fail at it.

but Akimbo G18s is suuchhh pwn ^_^
I might try riot shield with it instead of UMP45
but other than those 2 classes, I hardly ever find myself using anything else really.
I used to snipe alot on my old account but never do on my new one
and I only resort to my LMG class with an AUG HBAR and Stinger when there's something in the sky for me to take down.

Soooo...

Gamertags anyone?
Despised_0515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #590
Ex Whiny Bitch

I hate Akimbo G18s

Unread 12-05-2009, 06:28 PM   #591
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by VicerExciser View Post
I'm a level 44 I think and I've got a nice ~1.7 overall K/D that I'm trying to maintain but lately I've been playing with at least 1 guy with Commando, Lightweight, and Marathon on in every match and yes, the javelin glitch needs to be fixed NOW and yes, the 1887 Shotguns or w/e they are need to go aswell.

I just mastered the SCAR-H this morning
and now I'm trying to get used to the M16A4
which isn't all that great in my opinion.
(waiting 'til I earn the ACR which I've used on my brother's account)
So I decided "Hey, let's try this lightweight-commando thing!"
and loaded up my Akimbo G18s with UMP45 and... I fail at it.

but Akimbo G18s is suuchhh pwn ^_^
I might try riot shield with it instead of UMP45
but other than those 2 classes, I hardly ever find myself using anything else really.
I used to snipe alot on my old account but never do on my new one
and I only resort to my LMG class with an AUG HBAR and Stinger when there's something in the sky for me to take down.

Soooo...

Gamertags anyone?

I have knifing classes and akimbo guns too man

I tend to use the SCAR, ACR, M16A4 and I have the same AUG HBAR class but with a Javelin.

Add me man I don't think I have you : GT - Fear Signal
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2009, 06:38 PM   #592
Ex Whiny Bitch

Some dude on the other team in regular Team Deathmatch had HARDCORE ONLY as his title haha FAIL.

Unread 12-05-2009, 06:51 PM   #593
Banned

My KD in this one is shit, its only like 1.37, on the last CoD mine was 1.47 with over 60k kills.

And dave...add me

stealthtastic is my gamertag
Unread 12-05-2009, 06:52 PM   #594
Ex Whiny Bitch

No, yoos a bitch

Unread 12-05-2009, 06:56 PM   #595
Banned

Well, whats your gamertag then
Unread 12-05-2009, 06:57 PM   #596
Ex Whiny Bitch

Yoos A Bitch 2009

Oh, you meant seriously?

Caveman Dave 21

Unread 12-05-2009, 07:01 PM   #597
Banned

Added
Unread 12-05-2009, 07:13 PM   #598
Ex Whiny Bitch

I know your dirty secret.

Unread 12-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #599
Banned

?!?!?
Unread 12-05-2009, 10:35 PM   #600
Bassist of Redivider

Despised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to allDespised_0515 is a name known to all
I say we round up a 777 clan

PS - Sent an add your way Ross
Despised_0515 is offline   Reply With Quote