homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 11-14-2009, 03:04 PM   #351
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I suck so bad today. Gone all the way down to 1.00 I need to get some serious killstreaks going.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 11-14-2009, 07:08 PM   #352
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I ....ing hate Terminal

EDIT: scrap that, I hate every ....ing map. The bullet register is an absolute joke.

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Scar Symmetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 10:08 PM   #353
Bring the gain

MikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himselfMikeH is deemed true by Crom himself
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Terminal's not bad. I know a "secret" little spot where two people can camp and completely dominate. Heart monitor and a silencer are crucial though.

Lethal Force Fitness: Hardcore fitness for hardcore musicians.
KEEP IT GRIM IN THE GYM
MikeH is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2009, 10:12 PM   #354
Ex Whiny Bitch

Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.Scar Symmetry is a happy camper.
I found a 'sweet spot' on Terminal earlier

What happened to Jeff? Funny how he dropped off the radar now that the entire Western world disagrees with his right wing bullshit.
Unread 11-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #355
Banned

Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.Stealthdjentstic is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
This one takes less skill to be good at than the last one. Feels kind of busy IMO..
Stealthdjentstic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 12:19 AM   #356
Banned

gambit will become famous soon enough
i dont think it takes less skill as much as it might be that there are hardly any noobs this time around. everybody played cod4 for a long time to get ready for this one.

what is everybodys favorite perk so far? mine is most definitely hardline. i cant wait to see what hardline pro is.
gambit is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 04:30 AM   #357
\m not jesus land m/

CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.CrushingAnvil is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
How the .... does someone get to level 56 in two days when their voice has broken and is obviously over 16 years old?

So many hardouts....I decimate on Modern Warfare but MW2 is slightly different (looks the same but it's different).

Anyone see a similarity to Killzone 2?

Currently level 21 but haven't played today....just had to watch my 21 year old brother get his arse handed to him in every match

Whoever said "the best things in life are free" hasn't played an 80's RG" - TheSixthWheel
CrushingAnvil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 08:00 AM   #358
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scar Symmetry View Post
I ....ing hate Terminal

EDIT: scrap that, I hate every ....ing map. The bullet register is an absolute joke.
Bullet register =

I swapped to a Tar 21 and I'm doing a bit better, but my K/D ratio is now basically even.
Unread 11-15-2009, 08:45 AM   #359
Ex Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthtastic View Post
This one takes less skill to be good at than the last one. Feels kind of busy IMO..
Depends which playlist you play, it's easier in some areas and harder in others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrushingAnvil View Post
How the .... does someone get to level 56 in two days when their voice has broken and is obviously over 16 years old?
I know people who have prestiged already

Quote:
Originally Posted by gambit View Post
i dont think it takes less skill as much as it might be that there are hardly any noobs this time around. everybody played cod4 for a long time to get ready for this one.

what is everybodys favorite perk so far? mine is most definitely hardline. i cant wait to see what hardline pro is.
You're right there, some people have been playing COD online since COD2 though, so it depends but all the kids that are raping on MW2 got good on MW1.

Unread 11-15-2009, 08:47 AM   #360
Cold As Ice

HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.HighGain510 is an automated shredding machine.
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
I know people who have prestiged already
Played a match with a dude who was at level 66 this morning! I was like DAMN either you are AMAZING or you have WAY too much free time! LOL!

Guitars: PRS (lots <3), Suhr, Parker, Thorn, Carvin
Rigs: Kemper + Atomic CLR, H&K GrandMeister 36 + Scumback M75's/Hellatone 60's

HighGain510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 08:48 AM   #361
Ex Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGain510 View Post
Played a match with a dude who was at level 66 this morning! I was like DAMN either you are AMAZING or you have WAY too much free time! LOL!
Probably both

Unread 11-15-2009, 10:54 AM   #362
Banned

what do yall mean by bullet register?
Unread 11-15-2009, 11:00 AM   #363
A Chap Called Ross

Quote:
what do yall mean by bullet register?
When you shoot at someone and hit them, the computer/xbox/connection or whatever, doesn't always register the hit, so it doesn't do any damage. Bad conncetion etc does this.

Halo 3 doesn't have a problem with it, but all the COD games do.
Unread 11-15-2009, 03:25 PM   #364
Banned

i follow you. yeah its amazing that a guy can take 7 bullets to the throat and head region and still live to shoot me in the nuts. just to update all of you i finally did the pit in under 30seconds. 24.6 to be exact.
Unread 11-15-2009, 03:28 PM   #365
Ex Whiny Bitch

Quote:
i follow you. yeah its amazing that a guy can take 7 bullets to the throat and head region and still live to shoot me in the nuts. just to update all of you i finally did the pit in under 30seconds. 24.6 to be exact.
Nice! I'm guessing 30.6 seconds actual with -6 second accuracy?

Unread 11-15-2009, 03:31 PM   #366
Banned

Quote:
Nice! I'm guessing 30.6 seconds actual with -6 second accuracy?
thats very close to exact. by the way, anyone on ps3, i need a partner for spec ops mode, i wish it had matchmaking but it doesnt.
Unread 11-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #367
Heavy Noise

Brewtal_Damage will become famous soon enough
Quote:
thats very close to exact. by the way, anyone on ps3, i need a partner for spec ops mode, i wish it had matchmaking but it doesnt.
add me, I was thinking the same as you, Brewtal_Damage
Brewtal_Damage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #368
SS.Org's Irish Guy

777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of777 has much to be proud of
a few guys are already 2nd prestige :S
777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 11:04 PM   #369
SS.org Regular

Auyard is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
I'm just gonna spew a few random things about the game as I'm bored but not quite ready to go to bed.

I love terminal and estate, my favorite maps so far. Especially terminal. Also, I've found that if you play with an entire team of people you know it's so much easier. My brother and I have been playing with four of his friends from school and playing Capture the Flag and we have been dominating, I have a 1.89 K/D and my bro has a 2.30 which he has managed to keep for the entire time.. We got a 20 win streak the second night after the game came out which is the most I've every played my Xbox in any one sitting. I ....ing love this game and I'm not even really much of a gamer. And I really love the new killstreak stuff and that you can pick what you want. I love the Care Packages probably the only way I can get an AC-130 (way awesome, but a bit overpowered though).

On a bad note, Wasteland ....ing sucks I hate that map and it pisses me off that it's a (possibly) recycled map. And it seems like for MW2 more people are using their mics and 90% of these people are complete assholes who just want to .... around the entire ....ing time and ruin the game for other people, also teams are leaving the match if they aren't excelling which is damn annoying.

Does anyone else find some of the Spec Ops ridiculously hard on Veteran? I don't have anyone that has the patience to beat them with me but damn some of them I can't even touch on 3 stars.
Auyard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 11:40 PM   #370
SS.org Regular

FretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of lightFretWizard88 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

Add me, my playstation network name is Fret-Wizard-88.

If anyone else would like to add me as a friend feel free.
FretWizard88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2009, 11:46 PM   #371
Giddyup.

Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.Prydogga is pretty damn metal.
I wish they'd have the search local games only preference back. It searches for games that HAVE a local player in the game, not a game HOSTED by a local player, so it always ends up with 2 or so Australians getting raped around corners by US guys... There should be a petition.

M E M O I R S
Music from myself and Kurkkuviipale!
http://soundcloud.com/m-e-m-o-i-r-s

I also do graphic design, both freelance and for label Myriad Records.
Prydogga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 02:57 AM   #372
Chool Whhhip

ToniS is just really niceToniS is just really nice
I wish the matchmaking would allow the player to select a preferable map.

On another note, the matchmaking on the PC can be a bitch sometimes, damn. Random drops, connection failures etc.

Still loving it more and more though, progressed 4 ranks last night in about 3 hours (27-31). My rank would be higher if I had more time to play.
ToniS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 03:04 AM   #373
Ex Whiny Bitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auyard View Post
Does anyone else find some of the Spec Ops ridiculously hard on Veteran? I don't have anyone that has the patience to beat them with me but damn some of them I can't even touch on 3 stars.
I've done about 5 Spec Ops missions on Veteran so far, but yes some of them are extremely difficult.

Unread 11-16-2009, 04:31 AM   #374
Is A Complete Idiot.

GazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
I managed to get all of Alpha and Bravo and one of charlie done on Veteran with a good friend playing.

I'd like to know how many Hardcore players there are. I HATE how the game forces you to play normal mode until you either find a friend with it (i got the game early so all my mates had to join me to play HC) or you rank up enough. Also once you go hardcore and you go back to the main game for say a bigger game (9v9) or some CTF you quickly realise it's horrible in the sense of dropping some fool takes a lot more bullets.

So back to my point, who is a true MW2 champ and plays hardcore?

(Ps - Wish they had more hardcore modes )

ps mk11 - The campaign ending was stunning. The final act was awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/GazPots <--- Guitar vids.

www.soundclick.com/GazTop <--- Random Guitar tunes.
GazPots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2009, 06:16 AM   #375
Ex Whiny Bitch

I used to only play Hardcore on COD4. I've found myself firmly attached to standard Team Deathmatch this time round, but I've got nothing against playing HCS&D with my pals if they invite me to a game.