homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By leftyguitarjoe
  • 1 Post By leftyguitarjoe
  • 1 Post By leftyguitarjoe

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:34 PM   #1
SS.org Regular

imlikemike is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Free horror game : SCP Containment Breach

Anyone heard of this? I randomly stumbled across it on a youtube channel the other day and this game about gave me a heart attack lol. It's in alpha development right now, but still scary as hell.

SCP Containment Breach

Here's video so you can get an idea of what it's like before you download. Most people don't seem to pay attention to what the security guy says at the beginning, but you're supposed to maintain eye contact.

imlikemike is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Correct-handed

leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
I've read an unhealthy number of SCP articles.
Bigfan and imlikemike like this.

"Yeah, sometimes when you're cool, you spontaneously combust into a fireball of awesomeness" - RenegadeDave
leftyguitarjoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:38 PM   #3
SS.org Regular

Yeah I've been looking into the lore behind this and there are just a TON of articles. Pretty interesting though.
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:42 PM   #4
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
SO... he's supposed to be maintaining eye contact with the thing, that he keeps running away from and that keeps kicking his ass?
highlordmugfug is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:44 PM   #5
themuthaphukkindeath

highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/highlordmugfug is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
SOMEBODY START POSTING ARTICLES SO I CAN LEARN MORE!
Unread 05-26-2012, 08:59 PM   #6
themuthaphukkindeath

Never mind, I found the wiki.

Damn, and I was going to do stuff tonight too.
Unread 05-26-2012, 09:02 PM   #7
SS.org Regular

Haha yeah there's way more there than I'll probably ever read. I think I went through about the first 100 or so before I realized it went over 1000.
Unread 05-26-2012, 09:32 PM   #8
Correct-handed

leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.leftyguitarjoe is pretty damn metal.
I've read most of them over the past year or so. I have no life

Its a very creative and in depth universe. I'd love to see something more come of it aside from the video games.
highlordmugfug likes this.

"Yeah, sometimes when you're cool, you spontaneously combust into a fireball of awesomeness" - RenegadeDave
Unread 05-26-2012, 09:44 PM   #9
themuthaphukkindeath

I'm on 30.
Unread 05-26-2012, 09:47 PM   #10
Correct-handed

There are some later ones that are great that take forever to get to. Check out the best of list.

Top Rated Pages - The SCP Foundation
VILARIKA likes this.

Unread 06-17-2012, 02:25 AM   #11
ss.org Regular

BananaDog is on a distinguished road
SCP-173 for those who are wondering and don't know much about The SCP Foundation
BananaDog is offline   Reply With Quote