homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
Heritage Guitar Talk - Click here! LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree83Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 06-06-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
OMNIHILITY

ShadowFactoryX is just really niceShadowFactoryX is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Halo 4 E3 Teaser Trailer

So its official. 343 will be developing a whole new trilogy for the Halo Series, and it will include Master Chief.

Below is the teaser trailer played at E3, release date is for holiday 2012

I have a massive nerdon right now.

MrMcSick and Mordacain like this.

I like my guitar tone like I like my women, perfect rounded bottom end, cut in the mid section, heavy on the top end, and super tight.

Omnium - Atmospheric/Trance/Ambient
ShadowFactoryX is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 06-06-2011, 05:21 PM   #2
OMNIHILITY

also forgot the Halo:CE anniversary
Halo: Anniversary Trailer - Halo Official Site

I like my guitar tone like I like my women, perfect rounded bottom end, cut in the mid section, heavy on the top end, and super tight.

Unread 06-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #3
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 34 reviews
I still replay the original Halo yearly. I'm so psyched for the Anniversary edition at the least. Will hopefully get a chance to check out Halo 4 trailer soon.

Thanks for posting!
ShadowFactoryX likes this.

Currently in progress of replacing every guitar I have...piece by piece

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Mordacain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 05:31 PM   #4
Lord Green Fingers

maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/maliciousteve is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Jesus christ! I can't wait for it
maliciousteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 05:35 PM   #5
OMNIHILITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordacain View Post
I still replay the original Halo yearly. I'm so psyched for the Anniversary edition at the least.

Thanks for posting!
NP! I couldnt believe no one jumped it earlier!

I honestly think the Halo Story line is equivalent to Star Wars, LOTR (insert other awesome scifi story here).
Im a total nerd for it, I've read the books, just incredible.

I play the whole series through at least once a year.

Im most looking forward to the H:CE Anniversary as well, but I'm glad they're gonna finish out the story with Chief as well. I hope it gets into some Forerunner stuff.

Speculations anyone?

Unread 06-06-2011, 06:13 PM   #6
1-watt brigadier

Mordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud ofMordacain has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFactoryX View Post
NP! I couldnt believe no one jumped it earlier!

I honestly think the Halo Story line is equivalent to Star Wars, LOTR (insert other awesome scifi story here).
Im a total nerd for it, I've read the books, just incredible.

I play the whole series through at least once a year.

Im most looking forward to the H:CE Anniversary as well, but I'm glad they're gonna finish out the story with Chief as well. I hope it gets into some Forerunner stuff.

Speculations anyone?
I would hope for Forerunner as well. I'd figure its either that or some new enemy since Master Chief
is lost in space essentially at the end of Halo 3

I've read most of the books as well, though only really liked a couple of them.

- "Unfortunately, our ability for rational thinking is inversely proportionate to our desire to stick our dicks into orifices." - pink freud

- "I don't have all the answers to everything, I'm not God, when I get girls pregnant they aren't virgins anymore." - scottro202
Unread 06-06-2011, 06:36 PM   #7
Is A Complete Idiot.

GazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud ofGazPots has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
The original Halo remade with awesome graphics, online co-op and multiplayer?

I am there. I am ....ing right there. Damn.

Wheres the .... is a time machine when you can't wait for stuff.
Wookieslayer and Dead Undead like this.

http://www.youtube.com/GazPots <--- Guitar vids.

www.soundclick.com/GazTop <--- Random Guitar tunes.
GazPots is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 06:43 PM   #8
1-watt brigadier

Quote:
Originally Posted by GazPots View Post
The original Halo remade with awesome graphics, online co-op and multiplayer?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-KBIdOsWQXG...r-troopers.jpg

I am there. I am ....ing right there. Damn.

Wheres the .... is a time machine when you can't wait for stuff.
Yea seriously. When I first started working second shift 9 years ago with my best friend our nightly ritual for a couple of months was to grab some bean dip and chips from the local Mexican restaurant, a case of beer and chill after work until 3-4 playing Halo co-op and vs. I still love the original Halo multiplayer maps over any other game I've played since.

Unread 06-06-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
OMNIHILITY

i kinda hope they do this with two as well.

one of my biggest gripes with 3 and reach was there wasnt enough campaign playtime.

i would always recall screaming at the end of 3 and reach in disbleief
"HEY BUNGIE, DONT FORGET WHAT GOT YOU THE RECOGNITION IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU S.O.B.'s"

maybe 343 will pick up the slack on that end. because honestly, i love the multiplayer infinitely, but (and especially with CE & 2) the huge campaign enviroments and epic awe inspiring scenery and overall massive feel of it all was what sold me.

Unread 06-06-2011, 07:28 PM   #10
1-watt brigadier

Quote:
i kinda hope they do this with two as well.

one of my biggest gripes with 3 and reach was there wasnt enough campaign playtime.

i would always recall screaming at the end of 3 and reach in disbleief
"HEY BUNGIE, DONT FORGET WHAT GOT YOU THE RECOGNITION IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU S.O.B.'s"

maybe 343 will pick up the slack on that end. because honestly, i love the multiplayer infinitely, but (and especially with CE & 2) the huge campaign enviroments and epic awe inspiring scenery and overall massive feel of it all was what sold me.
Halo 2 never really did it for me, but I'd still like a remastered version of that as well just so I could play it smoothly for once. I have it on PC and the engine just doesn't do certain things very well.

I was pretty disappointed with Halo 3's campaign as well but I loved Reach with a passion. I actually liked ODST a bit more than 3 as well. Some of the setpieces from ODST were just too damn awesome, like the Wildlife Preserve level...awesome stuff.
Dead Undead likes this.

Unread 06-06-2011, 07:32 PM   #11
String Theorist

AcousticMinja is just really niceAcousticMinja is just really nice
OH MAN LOOKS LIKE I NEED A 360 AGAIN.
*drool*
This looks to be amazing...I've always wondered if it has ANYTHING to do with Marathon? They seem too similar.
But hurray for a new halo!
Holiday 2012? Hopefully I'll have enough time to beat it before the supposed end of the world
AcousticMinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #12
Some call me... Tim

Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.Grand Moff Tim is pretty much the man.
Now Bethesda needs to do this for Morrowind. Like... yesterday.
Grand Moff Tim is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #13
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
So ....ing stoked. Two halo games announced a once? .... yes.

I believe the ship he finds is a forerunner ship, and it will explain why exactly the forerunners know so much about humans despite them being very primitive at the time of their extinction. I reckon time travel is involved.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 08:31 PM   #14
Got T.I.N.G?

Hallic is just really niceHallic is just really nice
who is making these games? not bungie?

"I love Instrumental screamo" - ;']
Hallic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2011, 08:33 PM   #15
1-watt brigadier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallic View Post
who is making these games? not bungie?
343 Studios, the group Microsoft formed to continue Halo games after optioning the property from Bungie when Bungie split from Microsoft

/EDIT which you might recognize the name as a nod to 343 "Guilty Spark" from the original Halo: CE

/EDIT 2 - it is 343 Industries as Ross mentioned below. That's what I get for going off of memory and not fact-checking

Unread 06-06-2011, 08:40 PM   #16
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
343 Industries handle all the Halo media specifically, and have been doing books, comics and helped out with Halo Reach. They have some former Bungie members I believe. They know what they're doing. As long as they stick to what makes Halo great, and just freshen it up it will be amazing.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #17
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
So how DID the Arbiter make it back without Chief since they were on the same ship? I'm still confused by that.
Dead Undead likes this.

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 03:53 AM   #18
Derp

MrMcSick is just really niceMrMcSick is just really nice
WIN! Can't believe its been 10 years. We used to play 16 player system link back then every weekend. People came from neighboring states and played with us lol. Good times. Both look sick.
Wookieslayer likes this.
MrMcSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 07:48 AM   #19
OMNIHILITY

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFB View Post
So how DID the Arbiter make it back without Chief since they were on the same ship? I'm still confused by that.
dude, the ship exploded and tore in two, with cheif being in the one half, arby in the other

Unread 06-07-2011, 08:04 AM   #20
Despises crabcore.

redskyharbor is a jewel in the rough
The planet/thing he's heading towards is probably one of the Forerunner shield worlds, judging by the symbols on the surface seen in last cutscene on Halo 3. I think MS pissed on everybodies chips bigtime with this one guys. Everything else at E3 got made irrelevant in 1 minute and 32 seconds. Still pretty psyched for the CE remake too.
redskyharbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 12:28 PM   #21
MFB
ExBendable

MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.MFB is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Quote:
dude, the ship exploded and tore in two, with cheif being in the one half, arby in the other
I haven't touched 3 since it came out and I beat it's ass like a little bitch, so forgive my hazy memory. Plus, I really don't remember them showing the ship cut in two, I just remember it cut to Earth with Arbiter and Chief was still in space.

(・ω・`)

In space, no one can hear you bree. - Metal Ken
MFB is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 01:48 PM   #22
OMNIHILITY

its cool
another thing i forgot to add, is that after reading the book on reach, there was so much that they could have put into the game that happened during that time frame.

also i had an epic realization. the sheildworld that kurt trained Spartan III's on, Onyx, how the doc, and kelly and III's got trapped inside the micro dyson sphere, i hope hope hope that is intertwined in this

Unread 06-07-2011, 03:31 PM   #23
SS.org Regular

Kavnar is a jewel in the rough
I'm actually just leaving to go to a halo 4 announcement party!

(hahahahaha just reading that makes me feel pretty lame!)
Kavnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2011, 04:42 PM   #24
Thundercrafter

Dead Undead is just really niceDead Undead is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Quote:
also forgot the Halo:CE anniversary
Halo: Anniversary Trailer - Halo Official Site

I can't even describe how excited I am about this. Halo CE has a special place in my heart.
While I'm not big on the gameplay, I do like Halo's story and general feel. Halo 3 really deviated from that and became too linear, and that killed it for me. ODST was just...
I loved Reach though. I think I'm gonna go back and play through it again now.
Can't wait for Halo 4 just to see what happens, but CE Anniversary has me bouncing-off-the-walls excited.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Moff Tim View Post
Now Bethesda needs to do this for Morrowind. Like... yesterday.
I would more than love to see this happen.
Dead Undead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #25
OMNIHILITY

last night whilst xbl'ing
i watched the one spotlight video on it from the producers.

there's a mode where you can switch between classic mode (original graphics & story) and anniversary mode, which is the remodeled.

he also said there's going to be a bunch of terminals in this one like there was in 3 that detail more back story for the game.

LOVE IT!!!!
Dead Undead likes this.