homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree279Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:36 PM   #676
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I haven't seen any damn wolves, either.

maybe we need to either:
1) update our texture packs
2) burn them all.
3) use the standard skin

Vampire:

remake it to look like this guy

<3 Mighty Boosh
vampiregenocide likes this.
Sicarius is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 03-31-2011, 06:41 PM   #677
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
Apparently they're quite rare.

EDIT - You ....ing win for referencing the Boosh.
vampiregenocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2011, 06:53 PM   #678
Reggie J Worthington

rofl

thanks
Unread 03-31-2011, 07:19 PM   #679
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobuddy View Post
I also haven't seen any wolves and I also did notice the sheep, maybe the sheep are wolves...
I see what you did there.

So, MC is already updated to 1.4? Shows you how long it's been since I last played...

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
BrainArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 05:36 AM   #680
Freemanologist

Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.Chickenhawk is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
So, create a new world, and wander around for a while.

You'll find a random box. Open said box, and you'll be directed to this page:

Minecraft

Enjoy 'gents.

Keep clicking shit till your cart gets to 10,000.

Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of it.
The history of liberty is a history of resistance.
- Woodrow Wilson
Chickenhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 06:37 AM   #681
edxgxsrfrz

Psychobuddy is just really nicePsychobuddy is just really nice
^ Uhhh that's interesting.

Also the name change really freaked me out.
Psychobuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 07:43 AM   #682
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
The...... .........?

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
Unread 04-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #683
A Chap Called Ross

vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.vampiregenocide harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
It's an April Fool's joke. Getting removed tonight.
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:31 PM   #684
Reggie J Worthington

I'm starting to believe the wolves are an april fools joke...

am I crazy or did 1.3 come out around March 1st?
Unread 04-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #685
A Chap Called Ross

I just found some wolves for the first time. Try going into snowy regions.
Unread 04-01-2011, 02:11 PM   #686
Dragonblade629

Hemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of lightHemi-Powered Drone is a glorious beacon of light
Happy Velociraptor awareness week!
Hemi-Powered Drone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #687
Reggie J Worthington

That needs to be in mo' creatures mod.
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:31 PM   #688
A Chap Called Ross

I really want them to put in the mo creatures mod officially, except ogres. They look a bit overpowered. Definitely need more sea mobs and horses would be grand.
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:34 PM   #689
Reggie J Worthington

the ogres ....ing suck

the one I encountered was random as shit. Came up and tore up most of my house in the middle of the air.

stupid big blue mother ....er.

Notch doesn't want sharks because he feels they're too fast for the player to handle in the water. but yea something else would be cool, too
Unread 04-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #690
A Chap Called Ross

They don't need to make them too fast. Besides you can use a boat so they can't attack you. And maybe there could be a shark bait item to attract them or distract them.
Unread 04-01-2011, 04:19 PM   #691
Reggie J Worthington

send it to Notch, but as far as I know he's been completely against it.

I found the chest that Chicken was talking about.

infact I found 3 all around the same little area.

here's two, but it's hard to see, they're the small lighted areas

and one up close

I think I need to turn the difficulty back to normal or something because I still haven't seen any wolves

Edit: Yup, Wolves won't spawn on Peaceful. Gotta be on Easy +
Unread 04-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #692
Deftones Guru.

^ Not true. Wolves spawn on peaceful. I should know, as I have had around nine wolves. I tamed them all.

Forests and the snowy areas are where they are.

Unread 04-02-2011, 08:13 PM   #693
edxgxsrfrz

Psychobuddy is just really nicePsychobuddy is just really nice
I think if you move to far away from your wolf, they will spawn near you, sort of like teleporting in multiplayer...could be useful if your wolf gets stuck.
Psychobuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #694
Deftones Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychobuddy View Post
I think if you move to far away from your wolf, they will spawn near you, sort of like teleporting in multiplayer...could be useful if your wolf gets stuck.
Unless if they're sitting down, of course.

Also:

My current four. I originally had five (not including this four, btw), but they all decided to commit suicide in my lava moat. So, I had to go and tame these guys. I want to build an army of wolves, then travel my world with them. I think it would be sick.

Unread 04-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #695
A Chap Called Ross

I might tame just one wolf, so I can be that post apocalyptic guy and his dog living off the land having adventures together.
Unread 04-03-2011, 01:00 AM   #696
Reggie J Worthington

until it gets turned into a zombie?
Unread 04-03-2011, 12:06 PM   #697
A Chap Called Ross

THEY'LL NEVER TAKE REX AWAY FROM ME
Unread 04-03-2011, 12:11 PM   #698
Reggie J Worthington

this is better

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vanhb...eature=related

stupid vB code.
Unread 04-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #699
A Chap Called Ross

I just watched my best friend burn alive in lava. Alas Rex I you will be missed.
Unread 04-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #700
Deftones Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiregenocide View Post
I just watched my best friend burn alive in lava. Alas Rex I you will be missed.

I haven't been able to find anymore wolves, yet. I'm going to continue searching until I have a million of them.