homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Computers, Electronics, IT & Gaming Tech support, gaming, gadgets, electronics and general computer discussion here.

Like Tree279Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #2976
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I'm probably going to take the server offline at the end of the week.

I appreciate everyone who was on, and used it, it was fun. We might be able to do it again some other time.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sicarius is online now   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 05-03-2012, 01:26 AM   #2977
For Mod

Fiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
That's fine, sorry I haven't been able to get on... But was fun while it lasted, maybe we can find a fun server we all like and break off from their civilization and just leech

[Fiction] 1:47 pm: she could probably toss a salad with that thing
Fiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #2978
H. Maddas

Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
Oh god, Minecraft.

I'm Burnt out on Minecraft for a while.

Twas a fun few Eves.

Member of the Injustice League with Jaake, BrainArt and -42

I am "The red marmalade", a super awesome crime fighter who's power involves throwing chunky marmalade into the eyes of orphans; blinding them and stopping them from becoming successful.

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.-Royal Tart Toter.
Pooluke41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2012, 10:35 PM   #2979
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pooluke41 View Post
Oh god, Minecraft.

I'm Burnt out on Minecraft for a while.

Twas a fun few Eves.
This. I'm focusing my time on Forza 4 (when my copy gets in from Amazon).
MetalBuddah likes this.

Member of the Injustice League with Pooluke41, Jakke and -42.

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
BrainArt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #2980
Nerd

Bigsby is just really niceBigsby is just really nice
even though nobody is playing mc anymore here are some videos from the new snapshots

yay editable books and single player commands

and minecraft for the xbox 360 is out today as well

also if everybody decides to start playing again i have a server so just pm me with yo' info

[T H_P]
Bigsby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2012, 12:41 PM   #2981
That guy...

kerska is a jewel in the rough
Awww weak. I come onto this thread because I just downloaded Minecraft for the Xbox 360 and am blown away and can't stop thinking about the things I want to design and see what others have done....and everyone is signing off of their servers. Oh well....
kerska is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 03:58 PM   #2982
Dog Sized Bird

PyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of lightPyramidSmasher is a glorious beacon of light
I have a server!! 68.38.98.151 and our dynamap website is http://68.38.98.151:8123

Its called college of wooster server due to lack of a better name. As of now its Me (GarlicIV), The Admin/my friend (Elliot35) and two french guys who wanted a server to play on that isnt competitive. We have fun, dont use plugins really, and we don't grief or steal, plus our uptime is 24/7. If you wanna play with other people or even just have the option to, come on and build a house

Misery Signals for life
PyramidSmasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2012, 11:52 PM   #2983
Deftones Guru.

BrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to beholdBrainArt is a splendid one to behold
Been playing the 360 version the past few days. It was weird playing it on a big screen TV and using a controller, but I've gotten used to it, now.

My cousins and I are going to build a massive castle in a mountain, soon. We're currently discussing how we're going to go about doing so (what materials to use, etc.)

I am Poi; The Ipu pounding, Ukulele shredding rapey clown, who ruins childhood dreams of balloon animals!
Unread 06-08-2012, 07:08 AM   #2984
Set up us the bomb

MF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himselfMF_Kitten is deemed true by Crom himself
Mac users who play minecraft: I just made a little application that starts up a server for you, without you having to do all the shitty writing stuff in Terminal and all that. It basically just opens Terminal, inputs all the stuff, and BAM! your server is running! IT even has a message box that tells you to type "stop" and press enter to stop the server!

The thing is, simply double clicking the minecraft_server.jar file won't do, as it needs at least 1Gb of memory to run well, and to do that you need to use Terminal. Which requires effort and shit. OR you can just use my little application

So, i was just wondering if anyone wants the application?
MetalBuddah likes this.

--------------------------------------
What will metal be doing in ten years? What ever Meshuggah will be doing in two.
-Anthony
MF_Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2012, 10:32 PM   #2985
Deftones Guru.

I've been doing some stuff, today and yesterday.

Castle that is one of the most involved projects I've ever done (I even made blueprints and wrote down all of the block info.)

Overly complicated cobblestone generator, this design allows you to make rows of cobblestone and move them out of the way, so you don't lose any cobble to the lava, if you don't have a cover on it. It's basically a conveyor belt and is a little more efficient to use than just mining it out, block by block.

Faine likes this.

Unread 06-18-2012, 09:01 PM   #2986
Barely Tolerable

Black43 is a jewel in the rough
I have a massive skyfortress and its awesome
Black43 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #2987
SS.org Regular

Black_Sheep will become famous soon enough
Just thought that my new computer (that i got few months ago) could easily run Minecraft.

"Reality is almost always wrong."
Black_Sheep is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 04:56 AM   #2988
Needs more strings

Metal_Webb is a glorious beacon of lightMetal_Webb is a glorious beacon of lightMetal_Webb is a glorious beacon of light
Since I got myself a new laptop that isn't a potato, I decided to boost the old MC graphics a bit and make a video:

Under - YouTube

It's the underground city that I've been working on for a few months now on the server I admin on. This is about the 7th time we've dug it as well, you'd think that underground cities would get boring after 20 months
BrainArt likes this.

"By the way, melted binding looks like marshmallow. But it really doesn't taste like it." - MapleLeaf97
Metal_Webb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-24-2012, 07:40 PM   #2989
Barely Tolerable

Black43 is a jewel in the rough
Oh, and this. This is my new permanent home
NOTE: real creeper in tree to the left
Black43 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-25-2012, 04:28 AM   #2990
Deftones Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal_Webb View Post
Since I got myself a new laptop that isn't a potato, I decided to boost the old MC graphics a bit and make a video:

Under - YouTube

It's the underground city that I've been working on for a few months now on the server I admin on. This is about the 7th time we've dug it as well, you'd think that underground cities would get boring after 20 months
That's so bad ass, dude.

Unread 06-27-2012, 11:12 AM   #2991
Sludgy Balls of Doom

Location: The Very Very Very Very Very Very Inverted Mountains of Kxziiiimfghhhblaghl
Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
hate to say it, but i kinda wish the last server wouldnt have been slashed, nor the one where i built that mansion on the sea. the new server just had too much going on in it block-type wise. and i miss my mansion and castle, and my huge underground dungeon and tunnel system, and my tunnel system in the nether

In desperate need of a 64-String Meshuggah-Harp

Blackened Death Metal from Atlanta, GA
MySpace Facebook ReverbNation YouTube

“Very atmospheric and well done.”
— Ashmedi (Melechesh), Facebook
“Music is dark and heavy, really cool!”
— Oli Beaudoin (Neuraxis, Keep of Kalessin, Belphegor, Kataklysm), Facebook
Sofos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2012, 11:23 AM   #2992
H. Maddas

Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/Pooluke41 is rather kvlt and tr00. \m/
New server? That one above?

I am "The red marmalade", a super awesome crime fighter who's power involves throwing chunky marmalade into the eyes of orphans; blinding them and stopping them from becoming successful.

This cosmic dance; bursting decadence and withheld permissions, twists all our arms collectively. But, if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.-Royal Tart Toter.
Unread 06-27-2012, 04:03 PM   #2993
Deftones Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoldiersOfFilth View Post
hate to say it, but i kinda wish the last server wouldnt have been slashed, nor the one where i built that mansion on the sea. the new server just had too much going on in it block-type wise. and i miss my mansion and castle, and my huge underground dungeon and tunnel system, and my tunnel system in the nether
Are you talking about the one with Monster Isle and Roshi Island? I miss that one, as well. But only because Sic put so much time and energy into Cthulhouse and I put a lot of time into building Roshi Island... Twice!

Unread 06-27-2012, 04:12 PM   #2994
Sludgy Balls of Doom

Location: The Very Very Very Very Very Very Inverted Mountains of Kxziiiimfghhhblaghl
Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.Sofos is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainArt View Post
Are you talking about the one with Monster Isle and Roshi Island? I miss that one, as well. But only because Sic put so much time and energy into Cthulhouse and I put a lot of time into building Roshi Island... Twice!
yup. and i put alot of time into building my seaside mansion w/ JAMES BROWN'S SUPER SECRET HOT TUB RESORT AND SPA, grotto, and was working on an ENORMOUS pokeball (that i accidentally made...)

In desperate need of a 64-String Meshuggah-Harp

Blackened Death Metal from Atlanta, GA
MySpace Facebook ReverbNation YouTube

“Very atmospheric and well done.”
— Ashmedi (Melechesh), Facebook
“Music is dark and heavy, really cool!”
— Oli Beaudoin (Neuraxis, Keep of Kalessin, Belphegor, Kataklysm), Facebook
Sofos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2012, 03:05 AM   #2995
Deftones Guru.

I had put many signs up in the zombie statue's head. I had the lyrics for The Cranberries' "Zombie" in there. I was proud of that.

Unread 06-29-2012, 03:43 PM   #2996
Reggie J Worthington

Sicarius is just really niceSicarius is just really nice
I always wondered who did that.

Through victory, my chains are broken.

Sicarius is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2012, 02:54 AM   #2997
Deftones Guru.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sicarius View Post
I always wondered who did that.
I'm pretty sure that I had signed it.

Unfortunately I didn't think to take screen shots of it before we got griefed on that server, again.

EDIT: So, the Silk Touch enchantment is supposed to be really rare, but I seem to get it all the time. Maybe I'm an exception to the rule.

Unread 07-24-2012, 03:14 PM   #2998
H. Maddas

I don't know if it's just me; but does anyone else miss alpha minecraft?

I was watching this video and now I really miss the old minecraft.

Unread 07-26-2012, 06:58 PM   #2999
For Mod

Fiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to allFiction is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
I miss minecraft

[Fiction] 1:47 pm: she could probably toss a salad with that thing
Fiction is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-27-2012, 01:01 AM   #3000
Deftones Guru.

Been playing Tekkit a lot, again.