homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Art, Media & Photography
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Art, Media & Photography Art, Photography, Digital Cameras, Graphic Programs and other related discussion.

Like Tree151Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:12 PM   #1
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Stuff you've drawn, painted, or etc...

Anyways I thought we should share things we've drawn. So post 'em up.

The catch: No Photoshop, Illustrator or any computer generated stuff.

I drew this back in my freshman year of high school. Haven't done anything of this magnitude since though.

The scratches in the bottom right are from when the frame fell off the wall and the glass broke. And excuse the reflections
Evergrey, FACTORY and Dan_Vacant like this.

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
B Lopez is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 08-15-2008, 09:14 PM   #2
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
You DREW that? Daaaaamn.

"Dahling, you are made of Win!"-ZeroSignal

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Nerina is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #3
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to allZak1233 is a name known to all
so no digi paintings then?
and i love the rendering on the helmet man!
Zak1233 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
Vescere bracis meis.

B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.B Lopez is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina View Post
You DREW that? Daaaaamn.
Actually, I ERASED it.

I masked off the border, colored the whole thing black with charcoal, then used erasers and smudge things to do the rest.

UNSCARED

"...The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself." -J.S. Mill

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will." -Vince Lombardi
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:32 PM   #5
mermaidunicornnymph

Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.Nerina is the epitome of metal.
Wow, thats pretty damn awesome, I draw stick figures for goodness sake.........

"Wonderfull, I just misspelled 2 different languages in the same sentnce, that has to be a record."-Desecrated

"...then a giraffe hid behind the cabbage and the car fermented itself into a polar bear and now I don't know where my keys are."-Desecrated

"True my son, follow the teachings of the white goat and the holy land will come to you."-Desecrated
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:36 PM   #6
Arktanian Diplomat

Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.Zepp88 is the bastard son of Dio himself.
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina View Post
Wow, thats pretty damn awesome, I draw stick figures for goodness sake.........

Stick figures rule!
Zepp88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:47 PM   #7

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
i have some comic book stuff i did in high school. took me forever to do them. i need to find them.

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
daybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-15-2008, 09:55 PM   #8

daybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud ofdaybean has much to be proud of
Found one! it has a ring at the bottom left hind side . it was drawn from a comic that was in a WIZARD magazine issue , i just made it twice the size.

"Most of the time we're just typing random nonsense and then responding to it with even more nonsense." - Desecrated

Son of Jor-El
Unread 08-15-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
mermaidunicornnymph

WOW.

Unread 08-16-2008, 01:16 PM   #10
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
B Lopez, daybean - damn.. thats awesome I always dreamed i could draw.. but hey... If you have some more drawings post em up ! theyre awesome !

Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2008, 05:02 PM   #11
Vescere bracis meis.

Thats cool Sebas, my math notebook looked pretty similar. Just a bunch of waves/surfers though

UNSCARED

Unread 08-17-2008, 02:40 AM   #12
The Dragonrider

WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.WarriorOfMetal is pretty damn metal.
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
a few i did while bored in class when i was in high school....one was part of an assignment for my german class, though...but be warned, the first two are pretty ridiculous

WarriorOfMetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 02:54 AM   #13
Poland CEO / RHLC

Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.Sebastian is his own personal hero.
cool

During the last 3 years ( High School) during the lessons I was sitting with my friend, which has an awesome talent, and every lesson we were drawing a lot of different things
My friend plays WoW, and can draw anything from that game, hes great at fantasy stuff, and comic stuff...

Great time..
Sebastian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 06:54 AM   #14
Canis lupis obscurus

The Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnateThe Dark Wolf is Odin incarnate
Cool shit Bobby.

If I remember, I'll post up some Calvin and Hobbes and a pencil I did of The Beast (From beauty and ).

I've got so many ....ing drawings though.

http://www.wolf.org
The Dark Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-17-2008, 11:47 PM   #15
SS.org Regular

rahul_mukerji is just really nicerahul_mukerji is just really nice
More of this at MY ART PAGE

rahul_mukerji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2008, 12:07 AM   #16

[/QUOTE]

cool

Son of Jor-El
Unread 08-18-2008, 12:20 AM   #17
SS.org Regular

rahul_mukerji is just really nicerahul_mukerji is just really nice
thanks man, I love your caricature stuff on your other post. Pretty kick ass.
rahul_mukerji is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-18-2008, 12:23 AM   #18
Go Auckland Blues!

-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light-K4G- is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
You guys are talented. I could never transfer whats in my head to my hands.
-K4G- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 12:42 AM   #19

some more i found today.

texshred777 likes this.

Son of Jor-El
Unread 08-28-2008, 01:35 AM   #20
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
I can only draw stick people

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 01:55 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattmc74 View Post
I can only draw stick people

yours kids must love them.

Son of Jor-El
Unread 08-28-2008, 04:29 AM   #22
Alchemist NZ

xXcondemnedXx will become famous soon enough

Last one was done on "paint" with just the paint brush tool.

Lazy, Bored and Hungry...
xXcondemnedXx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 05:16 AM   #23
SS Contributor

Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.Mattmc74 is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by daybean View Post
yours kids must love them.
They both draw way better than I do! They get it from their mom, she draws really cool stuff. Mostly flowers.

Mattmc74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 09:57 AM   #24
ss.org Regular

HotRodded7321 is a glorious beacon of lightHotRodded7321 is a glorious beacon of lightHotRodded7321 is a glorious beacon of light
Well...for some reason alot of shit I come up with ends up on my body....here's a few of my recent ones....

Soon to be chest piece:

Right wrist:

Left shoulder (1st tat...looks like ASS!) The original was better:

Right fore arm (outer):

Right fore arm (inner):

And this is part of a pinup piece I'm working on:
HotRodded7321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-28-2008, 10:05 AM   #25
Talk To DeWalt

jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.jymellis is the epitome of metal.
2 supra rc bodies i painted. the jango fett schemed one is mine while the boba fett schemed one is of course my sons.

mushroomhead mask i made and painted. white parts glow in the dark.

alittle flesh work.

emblem i did for one of my buddies bands

i could keep going but i will let someone else post goodies. i have been doing tattoos for over 15 years and i was an artist for the store macys lol.

jym
skeels likes this.

Last edited by jymellis; 08-28-2008 at 10:07 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
jymellis is offline   Reply With Quote