homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Art, Media & Photography
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Art, Media & Photography Art, Photography, Digital Cameras, Graphic Programs and other related discussion.

Like Tree56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 04-04-2009, 04:30 PM   #401
Try my fist!

Uber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
^ Nice composition

I normally post my shots on MG.org, but here's an outdoor portrait I did of my little brother, Oliver.

Here's a few other shots I posted over at MG.org, if anyone's on Flickr add me!: Picks... - a set on Flickr
Uber Mega is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 04-04-2009, 10:24 PM   #402
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
lol I love the ice cream around his mouth classic!

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2009, 10:40 PM   #403
Triad Hitman

Azyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to all
Visited Singapore a couple weeks ago, and the Singapore Zoo is GREAT!!!

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953,
1954, 1972, 1980, 1982,
1985, 1987, 1988, 2000,
2001, 2002, 2009, 2010
Azyiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-05-2009, 01:19 PM   #404
Try my fist!

Uber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud ofUber Mega has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by D-EJ915 View Post
lol I love the ice cream around his mouth classic!
Haha yeah, he didn't so much 'lick' it as just rub his face in it!
Unread 04-06-2009, 10:04 AM   #405
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of light

Zak1233 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009, 10:26 AM   #406
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Scotland
hufschmid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2009, 11:49 AM   #407
ペヤングマン

Zak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of lightZak1233 is a glorious beacon of light
haha indeed. I took them in Edinburgh, its such a beatifully historic city, much nicer than glasgow IMO. Glasgows too industrial...
Zak1233 is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #408
Try my fist!

Portrait of the girlfriend

Unread 04-19-2009, 01:07 PM   #409
Banned

hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.hufschmid is so metal, he bleeds rust.
This afternoon....

Unread 04-20-2009, 01:00 PM   #410
Try my fist!

The York Minister snapped with an old Smena film camera.

Unread 04-20-2009, 01:21 PM   #411
<3's Tsukasa

D-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnateD-EJ915 is Odin incarnate
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

>__> got that feb 28 lol

əBCAir
D-EJ915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-21-2009, 09:18 PM   #412
Triad Hitman

Azyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to allAzyiu is a name known to all
Two more shots from my last visit to the Singapore Zoo.

1949, 1950, 1952, 1953,
1954, 1972, 1980, 1982,
1985, 1987, 1988, 2000,
2001, 2002, 2009, 2010
Azyiu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 05:50 AM   #413
Guiterrorizer

budda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyonebudda flexes at just about everyone
damn you guys make me want to skip school to take pics lol

Rock on!
budda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2009, 09:16 AM   #414
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Polar bear.

Become one of us or die, ....ers. / Rick

RIP Garcia3441
playstopause is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-25-2009, 04:49 AM   #415
SS.org Regular

tian is just really nicetian is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
I damn near did a backflip tonight when I found out I would be allowed to bring in my camera to Scale the Summit's show...

tian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2009, 02:34 AM   #416
SS.org Regular

Here's a Protest the Hero shot as well...

Unread 04-29-2009, 03:20 AM   #417
Djavli te ponesli

El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.El Caco is deemed true.
bloody hell you take great pics.

Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse, and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
El Caco is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2009, 03:59 PM   #418
Banned

Unread 05-01-2009, 07:42 PM   #419
SS.org Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by s7eve View Post
bloody hell you take great pics.
Thanks. Concert photography is something I really wish I could do more often, but never get around to.

And ......... your photos keep reminding me that I'm going to have to set some time aside to study abroad once I get started at a real university. Awesome stuff.
Unread 05-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #420
President / RHLC

playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.playstopause deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
........., is this a potato field?

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 05-02-2009, 01:58 PM   #421
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by playstopause View Post
........., is this a potato field?

No its a reversed carrots field

It belongs to a CEO / RHLC © swiss executive officier

Because everything we eat must be reversed

Unread 05-02-2009, 02:12 PM   #422
President / RHLC

RIP Garcia3441
Unread 05-02-2009, 02:15 PM   #423
Banned

twiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to beholdtwiztedchild is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ......... View Post
No its a reversed carrots field

It belongs to a CEO / RHLC swiss executive officier

Because everything we eat must be reversed

nice
twiztedchild is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #424
Banned

Unread 05-10-2009, 06:47 AM   #425
Banned