homepage   sevenstring guitars   sevenstring registry   photo gallery   subscription   spy 
Sevenstring.org - The Seven String Guitar Authority
Go Back   SevenString.org > General Discussion > Art, Media & Photography
LIKE SS.org on Facebook FOLLOW SS.org on Twitter

Art, Media & Photography Art, Photography, Digital Cameras, Graphic Programs and other related discussion.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-13-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Help with a T shirt design

So, in celebration of his achievements in getting the Texas Rangers over the hump and actually winning a postseason series for the first time in their tumultuous history, a buddy of mine and I have come up with a design for a T shirt. Unfortunately, neither of us are graphically skilled, so I bring this to you. The concept is based off the Cliff Em All video

Front:

The shirt will more than likely be red. What I'm looking for on top is a Rangers logo in the style of Metallica. In order to be cohesive, it would probably be the logo featured on the cover. Beneath it, we were thinking of Cliff Lee's face cartoonized, also like the cover. So for reference,

and I found a pretty good Cliff face here that sorta matches the intensity

Back:

Pretty simple, going across the shoulder blades, like a player's name would, it would say CLIFF EM ALL in the font of the video cover.

Any help you guys could give me would be appreciated. Like I said, I know nobody that does this, and you guys have done some great, great thing, so I'm reaching out here. Thanks!
mattofvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Alt Today
Seven String

Beitrag Sponsored Links

Unread 10-13-2010, 01:04 PM   #2
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Here's what the face would look like on a red shirt:

Would you just want it to say "Rangers" in Metallica font and would you want it in white like the actual cover?

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 01:08 PM   #3
Team Ibanez

mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.mattofvengeance is shredding to new heights.
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Essentially yes, and yeah, white would be groovy.
mattofvengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 02:28 PM   #4
Classy
Super Moderator

Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.Randy has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Here's where I'm at:

I don't care if it rains or freezes
Long as I got my plastic Jesus
Sittin' on the dashboard of my car

Argbadh - RHLCİ
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-13-2010, 03:31 PM   #5
Ashes Of Rebirth

iRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of lightiRaiseTheDead is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
this looks pretty rad
iRaiseTheDead is offline   Reply With Quote