View Single Post
Unread 04-07-2008, 07:06 AM   #19
Jeff
Banned from Reality

Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.Jeff is pretty much the man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiak View Post
Cool,

I seem to be overly paranoid about that now lol.

How does it sound in regards to the mahogany + ebony + Blackouts mix? Seems like it would be a good one.
It sounds great, though I've really only played it through a Randall MTS series with the 1086 module, which sounds amazing btw.

A lot of clarity, and nice snap to it. Comparing it to the mahogany Carvin I had, it must be due to either the pickups or the scale, because the Carvin wasnt even close.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper
That's crazy, I was just joining the forum so I could ask about Schecters quality. Are soundclips coming? Where did you order from?
Yeah, clips are coming, though it'll probably be later this week. Between longer hours at work and a 9-month old that doesn't want to sleep lately, I've been a bit lacking in time.

I ordered it from my friend's store, Goodtime Music in Streamwood, IL. Lots of cool shit; Schecter, Jackson, PRS, G&L, Randall, Orange, and Rivera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro View Post
If I didn't already own a BJ with Blackouts I'd be soo GASing. Killer guitar man.
Eh, get the white one then.

Last edited by Jeff; 04-07-2008 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jeff is offline   Reply With Quote