View Single Post
Unread 03-15-2008, 05:20 PM   #1
Stitch
Banned

Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Stitch deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
So I'm tired of singing on my own in my room...

...and I want to get out there singing with a band. I've been practicing metal vocals since I was 15 (before I really should have been) and I've always enjoyed singing, much moreso than I do guitar. I want to get out there with a band as a singer rather than a guitarist, but I don't have the foggiest where to start. My band has never interviewed for a singer so I don't know what prospective bands would be looking for. Any help there would be awesome.

My other (rather major) flaw is lyrics - I struggle to write something that doesn't sound corny or cliché. Does anyone have any resources that could help me with this?

Other than that it is knowing just what the hell to do during the guitar solo, since I obviously can't be playing it.
Stitch is offline   Reply With Quote