View Single Post
Unread 03-14-2008, 07:47 PM   #6
DDDorian
Mantis Toboggan, M.D
Super Moderator

DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.DDDorian harnesses the souls of 1,000 dead viking lords.
I don't wanna derail this thread or anything, but ever since that Tom Cruise indoctrination video leaked and the big anti-Scientology push started I've been looking into Chick Corea's ties to Scientology, and from what I can gather this whole reunion (and even Chick's falling out with Stanley Clarke) have been orchestrated, directly or indirectly, by Scientology. I'm not saying that that nullifies them from making great music once again, but when I see ticket prices like that I wonder who else might have a finger in the pie
DDDorian is offline   Reply With Quote