View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2008, 05:53 AM   #3
7 Dying Trees
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
First off, the g-major hanging is not a firmware issue, sometimes it's simply the chips coming loose, and is easy to fix:

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/gear-equipment/44236-your-g-major-hanging-here-s-how-fix.html

And I have done it to mine and it's not hard at all!

Secondly, the knobs going missing, well, take a picture of it, post up what isn't there here, and as long as all the pot shafts are intact then it's easy, you just contact tc electronics and they'll send you replacements. If you don't wan to wait, I actually have spares as I overordered a load so I can send you some.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote