View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2008, 01:27 AM   #25
Naren
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jongpil Yun View Post
ADGCFA#D# is A 4ths. I switched from Standard to straight 4ths a few weeks ago. If you'll notice, I'm in BEADGCF right now, and ADGCFA#D# is one step down from that.
Hm, I see. One thing I like about standard tuning is that I have a low B and high B, a low E and a high E. Don't think I would like not having those...
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote