View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2008, 03:13 PM   #8
Popsyche
Beer Sewer

Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.Popsyche deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by noodles View Post
Well, I did concede that many dogs cannot be rehabilitated. There is such a thing as too far gone. I was just disagreeing with the argument that ALL of the dogs are unadaptable. It has to be a case by case basis.
My sister's Greyhounds are the exact opposite. You have to teach them to have fun. They've never played around and have been kept in crates. They WILL chase your cat around faster than Kittie or you can react!

If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

www.myspace.com/wfkoehleriii
http://mysite.verizon.net/vzeo7bjr/index.html
Popsyche is offline   Reply With Quote