View Single Post
Unread 12-28-2007, 12:24 PM   #21
7 Dying Trees
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
Ok, the carpenters aren't my thing at all, and I am heavily biased to Universes, as well, I own 2 at the moment, and have owned another 3 (or so, I think). Basically the old universes are where it's at. Awesome necks on them, and they just to me sound great.

So, I'd vote for the universe, unless you're going to be tuning lower than A, in which case go extended scale or die

The 1077xl is a superb guitar as well, one pickup change to some decent ones, and bam, there you go, just massive sounds and playability in spades.

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote