Thread: Sepultura
View Single Post
Unread 09-05-2007, 01:08 AM   #12
zimbloth
Nick // Axe Palace

zimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnatezimbloth is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowgenesis View Post
wow. i never would have put those two bands together. It seems like guys into the metal that's this heavy always stay FAR from Korn and other more pop-friendly metal.

what's Soulfly like? at first i was thinking of Flyleaf and i was just like wtf???
You've never heard Soulfly? Where have you been? Been around for like 10 years now. Anyways, Soulfly is a lot like stuff you'd hear on the Roots album, only a little more groovy and heavy. It's very simple stuff, hit or miss really. Nothing special.

Also I don't really think old Korn was any less heavy than Sepultura. I'd argue that Korn's self-titled album was heavier than "Roots" or pretty much anything Sepultura has done since Chaos AD.
zimbloth is offline   Reply With Quote