View Single Post
Unread 07-31-2007, 11:11 AM   #6
Drew
Fear the Polo!

Drew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnateDrew is Odin incarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marko View Post
Free shipping to Israel?
I'm going to guess "no."

I don't know if they're the cheapest, per se, but I'd definitely recommend DCGL. I've never bought from them myself, but I've chatted with Jason a couple times and a lot of guys here have bought from him in the past, and all have had positive things to say about the experience. You may pay slightly more than $950 for a cased Loomis, but they'll set it up to your specs, toss in a free Schecter T-shirt or hat, some strings and picks, and are a quality enough dealership that I'd gladly pay a couple bucks more to buy from them both for the security of mind and because, frankly, they deserve the business.

"...and everything under the sun is in tune, but the sun is eclipsed by the moon."

http://www.metalguitarist.org
Drew is offline   Reply With Quote