View Single Post
Unread 07-13-2007, 02:41 AM   #33
Naren
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Wolf View Post
Wow. Does that look ugly as hell (707 neck with M7 bridge). What an odd choice. And those Lundgren pickups are ass ugly. Sure hope it sounds good.

Great wiring, though, and terrific picstory/tutorial/whatever! You always do such nice work, Dendro. The foam idea was brilliant!

I'm with Drew. Clips!
Those were my thoughts exactly.

Not much on looks, are ya, Dendroaspis? I thought the guitar looked pretty cool with the 707, but then with the mix of an M7 and a 707 with that ugly foam. Yuck.

I wanna hear clips of how it sounds.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote