View Single Post
Unread 07-03-2007, 05:19 AM   #4
7 Dying Trees
Sarcy English Twat

Location: 7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bruv, Safe, London, UK
7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.7 Dying Trees has an entire closet full of viking hats.
If your heart is set on a brand new guitar, get the RG7321, or even the S7320, then go upgrade the pickups to dimarzios (or duncans). Evolution in the bridge and an Air Norton or Seymour Duncan Jazz in the neck are all good

As for the neck profiles I'd say that the 7321 to me always had a nicer feeling neck profile that the RG7's which have always felt a bit weird, but that is partially because I do like D shaped neck profiles. Besides, you can always get a local luthier to change the neck profile!

Also, some guys on here have modded a 7321 to include a piezo system, so that's another option you have!

The Chaos has come:
www.chaosanct.com
7 Dying Trees is offline   Reply With Quote