View Single Post
Unread 05-29-2007, 11:34 AM   #13
metalfiend666
-

metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.metalfiend666 can play Erotomania with his toes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmmm_de_hum View Post
Yeah James the Chameleon is working fantastic, i think ive got my tones sorted now, just need to work out how i can use the chameleon in conjunction with the floorboard im getting.

Im not gonna be transporting this around anyway so i can wait for a bit until i have the money for a proper rack case, it'll be sitting on my desk for a little while yet.
Excellent

Well it's worth doing it anyway. The last thing you want to do it knock them and send the Chameleon flying off the Peavey.
metalfiend666 is offline   Reply With Quote