View Single Post
Unread 10-18-2005, 12:40 AM   #884
Naren
OldschoolGhettostyle

Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.Naren has more eRep than he knows what to do with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toshiro
I can't stand Hikaru Utada, especially now that she's tried to pander to the US music scene.
What's wrong with Hikaru Utada trying to pander to the US music scene? She is an American after all (born and raised in NYC). She's got a good voice and nice music.

I find it funny that you say that as a Hamasaki Ayumi fan. She started out as a model and didn't even want to become a pop singer, but was pressured into it and now makes the cheeziest poppiest drivel I've ever heard as one of the most popular singers in Japan (yet I think she has zero talent). I think many of her songs are worse than Britney Spears' (she is kind of like a Japanese Britney Spears, in a way. Or more like a Japanese version of Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, Madonna, and several Japanese idols all mixed together).

Yes, I don't like Ayumi at all... But it's all in the ear of the beholder, I guess.
Naren is offline   Reply With Quote