View Single Post
Unread 05-15-2007, 02:10 PM   #1
Mastodon
Songs about My Cats

Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.Mastodon is the epitome of metal.
*beep beep* Here comes Mastodon with the ....ed up news van.

I found all of these last night but I was way too ....ing tired to post anything.

Also it would look stupid if I made seperate threads for each of these so:

Bullied Teen Awarded Income for life - Bullied teen awarded income for life - National - smh.com.au

Bullying victim awarded lifetime damages. 14/05/2007. ABC News Online

" A bullied teenager will receive substantial damages and an income for life after a Supreme Court judge found NSW educational authorities failed in their duty of care to deal with playground assaults and bullying."

Texas Woman cuts of 15 m/o sons genatalia-
Ex-cheerleader charged in baby son's mutilation | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

"A woman who claimed that a family pet mutilated her infant son's genitals was taken into police custody Friday, accused of "using a sharp instrument" to "cut and remove" his private parts, a criminal complaint shows."

Teachers stage fake gunman attack during a field trip with their sixth grade students

Teachers stage fake gunman attack on sixth-graders - CNN.com

taff members of an elementary school staged a fictitious gun attack on students during a class trip, telling them it was not a drill as the children cried and hid under tables.

The mock attack Thursday night was intended as a learning experience and lasted five minutes during the weeklong trip to a state park, said Scales Elementary School Assistant Principal Don Bartch, who led the trip.

Lawsuit over Broke-Back Mountain being shown in a classroom

Lawsuit over Brokeback Mountain in class - Yahoo! News

- A girl and her grandparents have sued the Chicago Board of Education, alleging that a substitute teacher showed the R-rated film "Brokeback Mountain" in class.

The lawsuit claims that Jessica Turner, 12, suffered psychological distress after viewing the movie in her 8th grade class at Ashburn Community Elementary School last year.

I feel like a link whore but there were just so many outrageous stories in such a small span of time.
Mastodon is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanked by: