View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2007, 07:08 AM   #72
darren
Decibel Guitars

darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.darren deems you false, flexes, and cancels you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Labrie View Post
Maybe the fact you are dehydrated could be a factor for your headaches plus the high blood pressure.
That's also a good point... all that soda contains a lot of caffeine (which could also be a contributing factor in itself) and caffeine is a diuretic, so you're probably "eliminating" a heck of a lot of water.

I won't bitch any more. I'm glad Joe has had the wake-up call, and i hope he gets it all sorted out.
darren is offline   Reply With Quote